584,829 active members*
5,071 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Need Parameters

Hello All,

New to the forum and hoping someone out there can help. I recently acquired a used Hitachi Seiki HC-400 5 axis horizontal, serial HC 40796 with a Fanuc 15MA control No:0053996. The machine initially powered up fine, but soon had some major control issues and I lost my parameters before they could be backed up. The used dealer I got it from did not send me all the manuals and parameters and is now ducking my calls. I believe this machine came from a Kennametal manufacturing plant somewhere in the Ohio area. If anyone out there has a parameter set for this machine, or might know someone at Kennemetal that maybe could give me some more info on this machine it would be very greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

John

Re: Need Parameters

Quote Originally Posted by john987 View Post
    Hello All,

New to the forum and hoping someone out there can help. I recently acquired a used Hitachi Seiki HC-400 5 axis horizontal, serial HC 40796 with a Fanuc 15MA control No:0053996. The machine initially powered up fine, but soon had some major control issues and I lost my parameters before they could be backed up. The used dealer I got it from did not send me all the manuals and parameters and is now ducking my calls. I believe this machine came from a Kennametal manufacturing plant somewhere in the Ohio area. If anyone out there has a parameter set for this machine, or might know someone at Kennemetal that maybe could give me some more info on this machine it would be very greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

John
    John, Please check your email as I sent you the information on where the machine was originally installed.
    Jeffrey Kale

General Manager

CYBER CNC MACHINERY SALES,INC.
    S86 W22400 Edgewood Avenue
    Big Bend, WI 53103
    Phone: (262) 662-1100