Quote Originally Posted by HimyKabibble View Post
When the full-function trial is up, you can get a free license for a restricted set of functions, but this "free" version still includes the most important 2D and 3D drawing capabilities. It's all spelled out in detail on the website.

Regards,
Ray L.
Ray,

Thanks. I'm aware of what the web-site says, but when my trial ran out and I was "downgraded" 3 of the 5 feature icons became disabled. What's left is "Create a Part" and "Combine Parts..." There is no longer a drawing feature that can be used to export a dxf, or print a drawing with dimensions. Also, no more 3D sketching. Yes, you can create the part in 2D, extrude it, and view it in 3D, but that's it. It's still neat, don't get me wrong.

I take it you are not using Alibre Express?

Wow... While I was typing the above, Alibre called to answer a question that I had emailed them a few minutes ago. No, the Express version does not do drawings, or exports, or any of the other things I mentioned before. BUT, they have Alibre on sale for 1/2 price, right now. So, Standard is $499.00. I may just bite the bullet and get the upgrade.

Cheers,
Don