585,708 active members*
3,829 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
Page 3 of 3 123

Re: First machine...Now what?

I found the link to the free download Gerry...thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by fretman_2 View Post
    How can you get it free? I'm looking at the website and there doesn't appear to be free.

Tnx,

Fusion 360 | Download Free Trial | Pricing | Autodesk

In the upper right corner it reads "A free 1-year startup license is also available for hobbyists, enthusiasts, makers, and emerging businesses that make less than US$100,000 in revenue per year. At the end of 1 year, you can reselect the startup entitlement or transition to a commercial entitlement."
    -Andy B.
    http://www.birkonium.com CNC for Luthiers and Industry http://banduramaker.blogspot.com

Thank's for your Input it has given me some hope that's for sure,regards John.

Thanks for the link. I am definitely interested in trying it out and definitely eligible, since I am not making a $100k on my hobby. I wish I would...

I downloaded it and gave it a try. Importing SVG files is a bit of a challenge...it want's to make the object huge. I don't like that.

Quote Originally Posted by BanduraMaker View Post
    Fusion 360 | Download Free Trial | Pricing | Autodesk

In the upper right corner it reads "A free 1-year startup license is also available for hobbyists, enthusiasts, makers, and emerging businesses that make less than US$100,000 in revenue per year. At the end of 1 year, you can reselect the startup entitlement or transition to a commercial entitlement."

Quote Originally Posted by fretman_2 View Post
    I downloaded it and gave it a try. Importing SVG files is a bit of a challenge...it want's to make the object huge. I don't like that.
    Make sure you set the same units in Fusion 360 as the file you're importing

Page 3 of 3 123