584,829 active members*
4,748 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > WoodWorking Machines > Commercial CNC Wood Routers > Chinese Machines > Anyone know BCAMCNC company? Thanks in advance
Page 1 of 2 12

Anyone know BCAMCNC company? Thanks in advance

Hello everyone
    I'm reseller in Korea, i though Alibaba contact many CHINA CNC router suppliers, I want to anyone purchased Jinan BCAMCNC company machine before?
    Because this company price high, but don't know quality.

I need help, Thanks in advance

Re: Anyone know BCAMCNC company? Thanks in advance

Hi,
    This is Deryck from Sweden. I got machine BCJ2513 180W from BCAMCNC last June. Yes! Its price is a little higher than some of the suppler, but as I want a good quality machine,
    so I went to their place to visit some factories last June. Comparing to other factoeies, I think it deserves this price! They offered service of installation, adjustment and maintenance
    for me once the machine arrived to us. The engineer is very helpful. now, the machine works very well. very nice!

Quote Originally Posted by Duncan0331 View Post
    Hello everyone
    I'm reseller in Korea, i though Alibaba contact many CHINA CNC router suppliers, I want to anyone purchased Jinan BCAMCNC company machine before?
    Because this company price high, but don't know quality.

I need help, Thanks in advance
    I know this company ,Jinan BCAMCNC , a very good factory ,they impressed me very much , but their price is a little higher than other facotry .
    At first their sales man told me their quality is very good , i doult that , because all the sales man said like that , i finally bought the machine from other factory , and that sales man promised me good quality , however when i got the mahcine in hand ,
    its rubbish , and the servo motor is Chinese made , not Japan made , that made me angry , and that machine only worked a few months , broke down , i want service from them , but no reply .
    I came back to BCAMCNC again , and bought another machine although i paid more money ,because i want to see their quality , Its very good , and service also good , their engineer can speak fluent english and helped me a lot .
    So if you want to try BCAMCNC , just go ahead,my friend .

Yes, Sir,
    The BCAMCNC model BCM1325 was received on December 2015, see the picture.
    its not bad, and BCAMCNC engineer also arrived in 5days after get machine,
    maybe you could cantact me.Attachment 315870Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	87.3 KB 
ID:	315872

Well not everyone is happy,and this is not the first posts about these machines

http://www.cnczone.com/forums/chines...e-defects.html
    Mactec54

Hi,
    I cooperate with this company for more than 2 years , also I got more 10 sets cnc machine from them ,Everything is fine until now . Any way , just do it , you will positive feedback

if you need more , feel free contact me
    Hope this will be helpful

Marc

well , maybe he is compititors I guess

I am a competitor? LOL! I wanted to resell their machines here in Germany but the quality is so horrible, no one will buy this from me. I already resell Thunderlaser and I know what to expect from chinese.

I hate to hear sentences like "He maybe is a competitor" because this is the only answer such companys have to disgrace their unhappy customers.

I hired a lawyer now to get this straight with BCAMCNC.

How do you think I documented the errors on the machine. Do you think I bought it and demolished it myself just to disgrace BCAMCNC?

Why do you think does BCAMCNC not answer to my threads here although they have accounts in this forum?

Everyone is invited to send me a PM and I will tell you my adress and name just to prove that I am a regular customer, not a competitor.

All I wanted was an acceptable machine.

It is interesting how many people made a new account to answer this thread and stating how good BCAMCNC is. This makes me a bit suspicious. Hey, BCAMCNC this is not the way to handle complaints. You could offer a solution instead of making fake accounts here.

Quote Originally Posted by Marc1990 View Post
    Hi,
    I cooperate with this company for more than 2 years , also I got more 10 sets cnc machine from them ,Everything is fine until now . Any way , just do it , you will positive feedback

if you need more , feel free contact me
    Hope this will be helpful

Marc
    Can you please somehow prove your identity? Website, Email, Adress or so?

Quote Originally Posted by Nowitzki View Post
    Yes, Sir,
    The BCAMCNC model BCM1325 was received on December 2015, see the picture.
    its not bad, and BCAMCNC engineer also arrived in 5days after get machine,
    maybe you could cantact me.Attachment 315870Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	87.3 KB 
ID:	315872

I wonder why you use chinese calendars in Germany, see picture 1/ right top and why you have a chinese forklift in an obviously chinese neighbourhood see picture 2?!

I just get my big machine from BCAMCNC. I saw someone's words, I don't kow what about his machine, but my machine is working well now. And their engineer Mr Kong is very great.

try see carefully, its not Chinese forklift

i would like to talk to the so called Mr KONG, i amean verry desapointed bcamcnc cstmr

Hello everyone,

Can anyone else who bought a cnc router from BCAMCNC post more opinions please? I think, the more opinions posted, the more accurate and trusted the information will be. And if they are illustrated with pictures and details (to avoid possible fake feedbacks), that would be great.

I am also considering buying a 1325 cnc router and this company is one of the options at the moment, but I would like to have more real opinions from real customers.

At the moment, BCAMCNC feedback:

- POSITIVE: 4
    - NEGATIVE: 2

I finally made the decision to buy a three-axis 1325 CNC machine from BCAMCNC and I would like to report on my whole experience here.

At the moment, I have only made the first payment so that they start manufacturing the machine. My contact in BCAMCNC is Allen.

Although I will be the main user of the machine, this purchase is not for myself, but for the company I work for, which has internal regulations that almost forced me to make the decision towards BCAMCNC (the price and general quality are supposed to be similar to other known Chinese companies’). The main reasons for my decision are:

- Two-year warranty (this is a must in my company).

- Original certificate of compliance by a European entity (this is also a must in my company).

- I liked the look of the different parts and components of the machine I could see on the photos they sent me (including the electrical connections, the spindle cage and the packaging).

- I could speak with two different European customers. They are happy with the machine and recommend the purchase. However, I have to say that: (1) I have found very few customers in Europe. (2) Both of them told me that these machines have some minor problems with small components which are not difficult to repair or replace to avoid further failures, particularly with some magnetic switches.

The main features are:
    - CNC Router BCM1325A (Three Axes)
    - Working area: 1300*2500*400mm
    - Chinese Changsheng 5.5KW water cooling spindle
    - Hybrid motors and drivers
    - Fourth Rotary Axis (D200mm, L2000mm)
    - Mach3 control system with Wireless DSP
    - T-slot and vacuum table
    - Oil lubrication system (Manual)
    - Dust collector with two bags
    - 5.5kw Water Vacuum pump
    - Mist cooling system

I will keep giving you my honest opinion about my experience.

Quote Originally Posted by robertnarro View Post
    Hello everyone,

Can anyone else who bought a cnc router from BCAMCNC post more opinions please? I think, the more opinions posted, the more accurate and trusted the information will be. And if they are illustrated with pictures and details (to avoid possible fake feedbacks), that would be great.

I am also considering buying a 1325 cnc router and this company is one of the options at the moment, but I would like to have more real opinions from real customers.

At the moment, BCAMCNC feedback:

- POSITIVE: 4
    - NEGATIVE: 2
    Not sure if you did the right choice, we bought 2 machines from Bcamcnc group..a CNC-router and laser cutter 45k with taxes and shipment altough they told us free freight.. i will tell you.. i have never seen ANY machines with so many defects before..i will not tell you about ALL the problems now since machines are not working yet altough we have had them for 1 month and we are still in need of the little amount of help they can provide us.. i will give you an update on the problems later on.

Quote Originally Posted by tektoart View Post
    Not sure if you did the right choice, we bought 2 machines from Bcamcnc group..a CNC-router and laser cutter 45k with taxes and shipment altough they told us free freight.. i will tell you.. i have never seen ANY machines with so many defects before..i will not tell you about ALL the problems now since machines are not working yet altough we have had them for 1 month and we are still in need of the little amount of help they can provide us.. i will give you an update on the problems later on.
    Thank you for your post tektoart. That does not sound very well. I hope you finally have those problems solved. Yes please, give us an update.

Dont Buy from BCAM. these are bunch of thugs.
    we recently bought CNC router from them.
    they changed configuration without telling me (used Cheaper parts instead)
    My machine is not even working properly.
    Supplied me a 4 axis machine with 3 Axis controller in it. shocking
    Stay Away from these guys...

I totally agree with osau, DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM BCAMCNC. They will quote a machine with top quality components and accessories but deliver the machine with cheap fake parts instead and without the accessories. If you order a cnc router with servo motors do not be surprised if they "accidentally" installed stepper motors.
    Alibabas trade assurance was also a real joke, after an almost four month long dispute they of course ruled in favor of the chinese supplier who apparently got to decide for themselves how much to compensate for missing/wrong parts.
    All you "happy Bcamcnc" customers can easily check for example if you got real Hiwin linear rails and guide blocks as promised, or fake ones like the rest of us. If the red plastic endcap on the linear rail blocks do not have the text "Hiwin" they are fake even if it says Hiwin on the linear rail every 30cm or so, they are still fake.
    The craftmanship is pretty much " standard chinese" in my opinion(poor alignment of metal covers, broken taps etc).

Page 1 of 2 12