585,705 active members*
3,737 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Events, Product Announcements Etc > For Sale Only > Pro Grade Gecko G540 Plasma System With Proma THC 150....(New Product)

Pro Grade Gecko G540 Plasma System With Proma THC 150....(New Product)

This system is a design I've been working on for some time for my Plasma potential clients. It features PROMA's THC 150 with toolless mounting system. This THC features a 3 year warranty , and unlimited phone, email, and remote desktop support to get your system running setup correctly the first time.

The warranties on this system are all US based along with the support. The G540 features Gecko drives exclusive 1 year warranty, and tech support as well. If you need 3 hours of remote desktop to get your new PROMA plasma THC chassis zeroed in this is a system you can't overlook.

Please take a little time, and review my video on its build. If you have any questions please message me through Ebay. My store is eDealers Direct.
    https://youtu.be/_Gq61uo_Yd8

I also invite you to review my other videos guides on selecting the correct components for your system. I've worked in full scale manufacturing for 15 years, from engineering revision prototypes to industrial grade engineering support. Manufacturing is what I know, and practice fultime. My goal is to allow the end user to manufacture without the typical overhead of other small businesses making them as profitable as possible with todays latest technology motion control systems. This is simply another design that will make you money if your committed to working for yourself.

Re: Pro Grade Gecko G540 Plasma System With Proma THC 150....(New Product)

How much does this product run?

Re: Pro Grade Gecko G540 Plasma System With Proma THC 150....(New Product)

How much does this product run?