584,805 active members*
4,854 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > CAD Software > Uncategorised CAD Discussion > IS THIS THE ONLY KEYCREATOR FORUM

IS THIS THE ONLY KEYCREATOR FORUM

After using Google search engine I found that this is the only KeyCreator forum that is not run by Kubotech. AM I WRONG????

Re: IS THIS THE ONLY KEYCREATOR FORUM

You may be correct! what are you needing ?
    Been doing this too long

Thanks
    We recently upgraded from CadKey 99 to KeyCreator 13 (Big OS Jump required it) and ran out of Tech Service with Kubotech. Thought that I should check out other resources.
    Cliff

I am trying to add a texture to threads of tapped holes, they are very difficult to see in a model view 7 iso. I am used to Inventor and found Key Creator's representation dialogue box but all of the choices for solid are NG. does anyone have any luck>>>

Sorry can't help with the texture thing, don't use them or model threads. Putting threads in models is a waste of time for what we do and adds to the file size. Does it have to be textured? Have you just tried to just change the color of those surfaces?

For about $70 a month you can get tech support, updates, and access to their forum (what's left of it), well worth it if you ask me. As for other forums, this is it as for as I can find. There used to be other forums but they became inactive and died as the software became unpopular with the new generation. If you ask me, Kubotek is allowing this great tool to die from a lack of publicity with almost no money spent on marketing. SpaceClaim, good or bad, has visibly taken over the Direct Modeling side of the CAD market place because they know how to sell a product. KeyCreator is a great product, it's just not marketed very well, if at all.