586,000 active members*
4,952 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > CAM Software > Alphacam > alphacam 2016 R1

alphacam 2016 R1

The company I work for just purchased Alphacam 2016 R1 and it's been dropped in my lap. I'm pulling my hair out just trying to make simple solid objects in it and set dimensions for it. Example trying to make a solid sphere a certain size and make part of it cut out so I can make a radius model on our 5 axis machine. Any ideas of where to look for helpful tutorials that aren't super expensive???? Thanks!

Re: alphacam 2016 R1

Quote Originally Posted by brokenglass View Post
    The company I work for just purchased Alphacam 2016 R1 and it's been dropped in my lap. I'm pulling my hair out just trying to make simple solid objects in it and set dimensions for it. Example trying to make a solid sphere a certain size and make part of it cut out so I can make a radius model on our 5 axis machine. Any ideas of where to look for helpful tutorials that aren't super expensive???? Thanks!

Hello,

let me know on a email [email protected]

Marek
    Alphacam post and VBA macros, Autodesk HSM post.
    www.cadcam-softcz.cz

You don't happen to work in Georgetown (Seattle), do you?

Hi. AlphaCAM is only a CAM system.You can't create solid objects with it. You need Vero's Part Modeler for that.