584,837 active members*
5,398 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Machine Controllers Software and Solutions > Dynomotion/Kflop/Kanalog > Selling components off 3 axis Supermax mill CNC Knee Mill, Kmotion, Where, interest?

Selling components off 3 axis Supermax mill CNC Knee Mill, Kmotion, Where, interest?

I have a Supermax Knee Mill which had originally an Anilam 3 axis setup on it, previous owner kept the axis motors, and added Kmotion and components. It works ok, but I have come across a Haas TM-1 that I originally wanted when I bought this in the first place, so I am going to remove the CNC parts since the mill is tight and hardly used and put it back to a manual machine which still has a use in my shop. I was wondering if there is any interest in these parts after I get them removed? If they are of some use to someone, what would they be worth?

Thanks

Re: Selling components off 3 axis Supermax mill CNC Knee Mill, Kmotion, Where, inter

Hi
    You can always look at eBay to get an estimated price on the Servo Amplifiers and others CNC components.

What does the KMotion includes? Some photos of the actual control cabinet/components would help a lot!

Regards,

Re: Selling components off 3 axis Supermax mill CNC Knee Mill, Kmotion, Where, inter

Are still selling the Dynomotion hardware from mill?