Hi All,

I'm new here and have a few questions regarding the replacement of my mirrors on my LaserPro Mercury. I've had this machine for about ten years, and until last week, have had only one problem...and I paid the Salesman that sold it to me came out and fix it. I'm embarrassed to admit that in that time I've never cleaned a mirror on this machine. I don't recall him mentioning it in the 30 minutes he was there to deliver and set it up.

Last week I was experiencing a severe drop in cutting power so I began asking investigating and doing some reading. Needless to say, the mirror right above the lens was in awful shape. The coating was bubbling and flaking off. I think I've found the correct mirrors and lens at Lightobject.com and ordered them. I have not looked at the mirrors, or their mounts for any of the other mirrors yet but the mirror right over the lens is attached to a square piece of plastic. Can anyone share any tips or experience they've had in removing that mirror from the mount and how to correctly reattach a new one? If those are disposable mounts, can anyone direct me to a source for a replacement mount?

I'm sure I'll have more questions as I work my way backwards locating the rest of the mirrors. Thanks in advance for any information.

Regards,
Frank