Hi all

I tell them what happened!!!!

there was a blackout of electric current ,low and quickly climbed 2 times.the switch was in position on.

after the electric current was normalized turned on the machine and surprise, the control starts and loads fine but not power ( power required) I see the VFS5 Driver

Now VFS5 LED.
-Active llluminated.
-System OK not llluminated.
-CPU flashing.
-Fault not llluminated

then see this in other forum:
Hello Udom,
It sounds like the program is corrupt on your VFS5. A flashing CPU light means the spindle drive is stuck in autobaud. <Waiting to find the correct com port baud rate>
Here is a link to the software to communicate with your spindle drive from Kollmorgen.
404 - File or directory not found.
The communications cable you need is 3 wires, NO more. End to end the com's cable wires as follows.
Pins 2-3, 3-2, 5-5
Hope this helps, just IM me if you have anymore specific questions. !

Forgot to mention this before. If your CPU light is flashing you'll have to scan twice to find the drive normally. The first time locks the baudrate, the second scan should find it and talk.

-----------------------------------------------------------

after making 2 scans,

VFS5 Spindle drive LEDs are:
ACTIVE: OFF
OK SYS: on
CPU: on
FAULT: on

now the machine can ON ,align all axis but when put command M3S1000 said waiting for spindle feedback then show "alarm Spindle Drive not ready"

Attachment 318938

I connect SR232 cable with motionlink plus and show this error's

Attachment 318936

NOTE: machine working fine before blackout of electric current

I found this in manual kollmorgen

ERROR 27 “R/D JUMPERS” SEVERITY 3
Either the jumpers on your VECTORSTAR MC2 card are incorrectly set or the wrong TL has been loaded. Contact the factory

ERROR 83 “BAD OR OUT OF RANGE” SEVERITY 2
You entered a parameter to an instruction that was too large or too small. Check Appendix F for limits on variables. This
error can also occur when a parameter is in the wrong format, such as a character string where a number is expected.
This error breaks program execution if the instruction is issued from the user program.

ERROR 84 “OUT OF BOUNDS” SEVERITY 2
The variable listed is out of bounds. If the variable is protected (that is, set by the factory as defined in Appendix F),
contact the factory. If the variable is not protected, set it within its bounds. This error breaks execution.

any idea or recommendation ??