585,605 active members*
3,205 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Smile Daewoo Puma 200

(nuts) I have a Daewoo Pume 200 Lathe,it just display the first screen and couldn't accept keypad.Could anyone help me,provide some thread for me.thank you very much!

is the machine new, or did it just happen at power up.
    individual who perceives a solution and is willing to take command. Very often, that individual is crazy.

Thanks

the machine had been shuted down for about 3 years.thanks a lot!

wow! what controlle do you have
    individual who perceives a solution and is willing to take command. Very often, that individual is crazy.

Mistubishi QX series.Motor controller is MDS-A,MDS-B.Thanks!

is it showing EMERG alarm at the bottom of the screen

It couldn't show any alarm message.It couldn't received any KeyPad input.
    Thanks.

No, when you first turn it on and the screen comes up it should show EMERG flashing at the bottom this meand the hydrolics have not been turnd on you need to hit machine ready, not sure if that is it or if you have done that just checking

I have done that.The machine is ready ,i can operate all kinds of motion ,but the screen didn't show further message.
    Thahks!

well on that controlle i'm not sure its been so long since iv ran one and i sure wouldnt have one now"sorry just dont care for them" but one setting that long then allof asuden getting power you have poped something when you have it on open the bask of it up in that cabnit you, well never mind that is Fanuc but it may be close to the same see if anything is triped or if any error lights are on

Thanks a lot !i will try.see you.