585,991 active members*
6,322 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > CAM Software > Dolphin CAD/CAM > Dolphin V13.5 Problems in Win10

Dolphin V13.5 Problems in Win10

Hi,

I have just upgraded our PC to Win 10 from Win 7, the CAM software opens up, I import from Partmaster CAD all good. Load a tool and then it closes - every time.
    The compatibility box was already un ticked as per website recommendations, so have tried ticked, un ticked rebooted several times, reloaded Partmaster - No difference.

Has anybody any suggestions or experience with this scenario, I'm not to keen to roll back to Win7 in case that opens up another can of worms!

Thanks.

Re: Dolphin V13.5 Problems in Win10

Hello,

On each desktop icon right click and choose Properties > Compatibility

Towards the bottom there is a check box " Run as administrator" ensure this is checked.

ATB
    Andre

Hi Andre,
    Quick update - the notes below refer to the compatibility tab in the properties window, I have just found another administrator tick box in the shortcut - advanced
    tab, ticked this and it hasn't crashed for the last 10 minutes. Will try more progs on Monday and get back to you..

Thanks again,
    Nick

Hi Andre,

All 6 shortcuts, WES, CAD, CAM, PM3D, Communication & Post Processor have been un ticked in "Compatibility Mode" and ticked for "Run in administrator"
    PC was rebooted then started CAM

The drawing consisted of 2 circles, drill and area clear with the inner circle being the island. The program ran as far as animating the end mill then stopped working,
    half way through its first pass, which is longer than previous. Have tried twice - same results

Next step?

Thanks for your prompt response and hope we can sort it quickly.
    Nick