Hello to all!!! I'm new in this forum and I'm come from Italy where I actually work for a small company that is interested in turning.

Recently, we bought from a company near here a Hardinge Conquest 42 but in these days we had a big problem due to a fault and, for this reason, we have lost all the parameter of this machine.
Now we can't work with this machine and in these days I tried to ask to Hardinge's company (in Italy, in Germany and in United States) and Fanuc's company these parameters but everyone sent me just general parameters but neither of them was correct for this machine; I tried also to ask to the company that had the machine previously but no one had these parameters.They also said me that I have to find something similar to my machine and I have to try to upload these new parameters.

For this reason, I think that my only remaining hope is that someone in this forum has a similar machine to mine.

Now, I try to write to everybody the features of my machine:

Hardinge Conquest 42 with Fanuc 0-TC and serial CS - 1357 - C. I have live tooling, bar feed, part catcher, C axis (spindle orient), hydraulic tailstock.

I kindly ask to all if someone has a machine similar to mine if can send me all the parameters and diagnostic and help me!!!

My email address is: [email protected]

Thank you in advance