584,830 active members*
6,021 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

The SeCret Buttons...........

Hey,

I got a masterwood and what no manual says is that if u press M...T.....u come in the screen where u can test youre in and outputs. if u press D in the main u get to see the delivery date.....The manual clearly keeps on saying is that the serial connection is one way only!!! and when u look in the langauge file it has translations ( yes the have ) for RX and TX so this is making me really wonder what else i can do with the machine....lno way i could get it dripfeeding today while the program itself does when u are transmitting from the pc.

so who knows any dirty secrets bout my machine or your own or neighbours cnc?

Thanx

Re: The SeCret Buttons...........

Hi Bob, my name is Pascual, from Spain, I have an atlas MASTERWOOD L, came with control CN10 and soft mw309. I bought it recently in a auction, and comes without technical documentation or instruction manual.
    I could find an instruction manual of a MASTERWOOD project, with control cnc10, but does not explain how to change the working language of the machine. This machine is in Dutch. this is nothing comfortable. You'd know explain how language is changed?

if u are in the mainscreen u press P from parameter, then u type PARM as a password, then u scroll trough the next screen till u get to "GENERIC PARAM.2" att the bottom there is a parameter called LINGUA it the last one, it says 4,

then u press 1 for italian 2 for englisch 3 for german 4 for dutch butt its different at any machine, and iff that wont work we screw out your cn10 and we switcht it for my cn7

thank you very much, I'm running to my other store to connect the MASTERWOOD ATLAS to see if it works these instructions, I have all day watching various threads of this brand of machines in different forums.
    I'm looking for instructions for the machine, electrical wiring and compressed air, postprocessors for MASTERWOOD atlas, or for MASTERWOOD project, with control software CN10 with mw309.

....i goooo

lett me know if it worked

yw

good morning, yes, I can access the hidden menu of the machine, and move from screen to screen, but I do not see the line where I can change the language.
    attached screenshots of the different menus that appear me.
    apparently the machine language is Dutch.
    I've been testing different combinations of keyboard, and I discovered a couple of menus more.
    in the main menu, if you press M and write as PARM password, you can see different parameters settings of the axes of the machine.Attachment 322420Attachment 322422Attachment 322424Attachment 322426Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20160605_030930_resized.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	68.2 KB 
ID:	322428Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20160605_030920_resized.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	57.7 KB 
ID:	322430Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20160605_030940_resized.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	56.1 KB 
ID:	322432

TAAL is a dutch woord voor language

VERTALEN

damn u got 255 more colors in the screen

Unhappy Re: The SeCret Buttons...........

yes. very old, but in color.
    I do not see any words part referring to language in these menu screens.
    Attachment 322440Attachment 322442Attachment 322444Attachment 322446Attachment 322448Attachment 322446
    this is my machine:

wow nice machine!!!!!! did u get the settings?

After weeks of preparations, I return to attack, jeje
    I fixed small security issues that gave me on the screen. (.090, Etc)
    I changed the language of Dutch to Spanish (L 1, 2, 3, 4, etc.), I removed the hard drive of the machine and I searched the folder settings, I found where language changed with a text editor.
    and is now ready to work.
    I make the reset of the axes and makes it alone.
    My next problem was the supply of compressed air and I've solved too. 7hp compressor and air dryer
    I need to know what is the procedure of implementation of the work
    I do not have the instruction book of the machine, only a copy of the procedure manual programming of mw309.

external program which can perform the machining strategies correctly in order to pass them through the serial port to this machine? and what is the procedure to do this ?.
    I have another cnc with mach3. I use artcam 2011 for machining strategies.
    my email is [email protected].
    (I have the same message sent to kosmas)

hello bob, in an old comment, you make reference to error 2.1.1011( vaccum pump power off) . the last time I try to use the machine, is displayed the error 2.1.1020 when I try to reset the home.
    I reset axes one by one (push reset axe), but all at the same time(reset) , This message appears.

I am not clear what is the process of loading a program and start machining.
    fist, load a secuence in MENU 2 , (There are old programs previous owner machine. I charge some of them)
    later, I go to the menu 4 (automatic), an push "ejecute".
    some times, i´see this error codeAttachment 327840Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20160716_023308_1468940675053_resized.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	123.9 KB 
ID:	327842

Looks like an error in the code? Does it say Line 0, it's hard to see?
    There should be a list of error codes that will tell you what that error number may mean.
    Gerry

UCCNC 2017 Screenset
    http://www.thecncwoodworker.com/2017.html

Mach3 2010 Screenset
    http://www.thecncwoodworker.com/2010.html

JointCAM - CNC Dovetails & Box Joints
    http://www.g-forcecnc.com/jointcam.html

(Note: The opinions expressed in this post are my own and are not necessarily those of CNCzone and its management)

.thanks for your quick response. i send more pixel photo:Attachment 327856Attachment 327858Attachment 327860

hello all, the last error i had in my machine that caused by a cone inserted into the mandrel, while I try to reset from home to start the machine.
    this is not allowed.
    It is a beginner's mistake, but I do not have any documentation of the machine, and do not know the boot process of the machine.
    I'm in a long process of trial and error.

last night i was practicing loading old programs the machine to try to cut something.
    I found some internal promama that contains no errors tools, limits, etc.
    Now the machine starts the machining process and prepares to load a tool from the charger.
    the machine goes through a meter and when it stops to pick up a tool, gives an error of delay time,
    2.1.1557.something on a cylinder of compressed air involved in the tool change ... or mandrel. I will review the logic inputs of the machine to find out that the electronic circuit is involved in this mistake ... and from there will locate the sensor connected to that input.
    Attachment 328342you know which one is the ratio of the number of entry that appears on the screen with your equivalence between electronic control cabinet cards?Attachment 328344

error 2.1.1557. one of rear bumpers used as guides to put doors to machine, not down to the bottom, and the sensor was not as correct operation. Clean it and oil, work ok.
    after that, the error 2.1.1020. it was very simple.
    you can not do reset if you have a tool set on the mandrel.

manually remove the tool and put it in the changer.

Anther error, This has been a headache, 2.1.1536 (pistone c.u. 1 su) c.u. = cambio utensile : the air pressure switch in tube gives pressure to clamp the mandrel, is N.C. normal closet, I not work fast enough. I change it and the error does not appears.

at this time the machine tool changes and working properly. ufff !!! jjejeje

I can work with internal sequences that bring the machine. They are machined from the old owners of the machine.

now I have to learn to introducing vectors into the machining program to program machining with the right tools.
    I can you say that vector format are correct to do this?
    or programs have incorporated postprocessors are available for this cpu (CN10 With mw309))

thanks in advance

last night, I put up an old sequence that was in the memory of the machine.
    this is the result, ejej

https://youtu.be/HkUkI-Q6_Ec