Howdy folks. Starting a project for a friend that has been a long time coming. He has a Cincinnati Contourmaster 1C with the acratrace unit still attached. All the hydraulic lines have been removed on the hydraulic pump side, and I don't know which goes where. I have a manual mill and a lathe available to me to use. I plan to remove the hydraulic motors and attach nema 34 steppers in their place, also remove the acratrace unit. I intend to drive both the knee and quill eventually, still unsure on how to do the quill atm. also unsure if i want to tackle adding cnc to the rack and pinion for nodding the head forwards and backwards, but thats not needed to start. High feed rate is not a must as it will used by a retired millwright that wants to one off parts for airplanes and motorcycles as well as old cars, and I would like to use it for doing heads. after getting 3 axis x + y + knee or quill, ill look in to adding a touch probe to return it to its acratrace origins. Will be ordering steppers in the next day or two if i can figure out what size.