585,760 active members*
3,706 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Meldas M0 Controll

Hello All,
    i have a CNC Machining center of Leadwell MCV 550E with Meldas M0 Control when i buy this machine there is no parameters in it but machine builder original parameters was in the CD and parameters book.i have put the parameters the the machine alarm was removed no alarm on the screen.but axis are not moving any one can tell me that what can i do to remove my problem.Is there any lock parameters or some thing other?
    please help me

Re: Meldas M0 Controll

Hello, I have the exact same machine that I have been running for over 15 years now and may be able to help. Did you do a ram clear when you powered it up? And did you enter all of the parameters in the parameter pages and the machine parameter screens? There's a lot of parameters to put in. The machine parameters are hidden by entering a code of 1's and 0's on one of the alm /dia pages. Is there any power to the drives and what lights are displayed on them? Some pictures of the drives and pages might be helpful.

Thank you ferret
    i was hopeless because no one was replying me about my problem can u tell me that how can i enter the code?can i enter 1,s or 0,s in diagnostic page?and do u have diagnostic parameters?plz help me thanks

Do you have the original machine parameters book? That will help to know what to set the controls to. PM me your email and I will send you some tech sheets that I have.

yes i have original parameters book and manuals of this machines
    i shall be thankfull to you if you help me
    [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by braided View Post
    Hello All,
    i have a CNC Machining center of Leadwell MCV 550E with Meldas M0 Control when i buy this machine there is no parameters in it but machine builder original parameters was in the CD and parameters book.i have put the parameters the the machine alarm was removed no alarm on the screen.but axis are not moving any one can tell me that what can i do to remove my problem.Is there any lock parameters or some thing other?
    please help me
    I have the same problem, it does not show alarms, the axes do not move, did you solve your problem?