584,837 active members*
4,873 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Blum LaserControl setup

Hi everyone. I work on couple of machining centers Hermle c42 with Heidenhain TNC640 control, and use blum LaserControl nt compact to measure tools. Recently, one of lasers was broken, and, due to breakage of other MC we had to take laser from one center to another. It was calibrated, afaik, though it doesn't measure tool radius right. I tried to play with tool data of blum ref. tool, but got no result.
    Not so far ago, we got another laser for second center. I found several programs for laser diagnostic and setup of main parameters, but brief execution of diagnosis program gave me feeling that I'm missing something.
    Did anyone got such problems? What did help? Can anyone give any advice? Googling gave almost no results.
    P. S. Sorry for poor English.

Отправлено с моего 4009D через Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by tremiza View Post
    Hi everyone. I work on couple of machining centers Hermle c42 with Heidenhain TNC640 control, and use blum LaserControl nt compact to measure tools. Recently, one of lasers was broken, and, due to breakage of other MC we had to take laser from one center to another. It was calibrated, afaik, though it doesn't measure tool radius right. I tried to play with tool data of blum ref. tool, but got no result.
    Not so far ago, we got another laser for second center. I found several programs for laser diagnostic and setup of main parameters, but brief execution of diagnosis program gave me feeling that I'm missing something.
    Did anyone got such problems? What did help? Can anyone give any advice? Googling gave almost no results.
    P. S. Sorry for poor English.

Отправлено с моего 4009D через Tapatalk
    Hello! Pls I need help on my Mori seiki m300L drilling machine.....I am having an alarm which says the sub arm is not in home position.. how do I turn the sub arm to home position ?

Re: Blum LaserControl setup

Not everyone buys a microwave to make cooking easier, but in vain, it saves time. Find out are convection microwaves worth the money right now.