Dear sirs,

I have problem with our cnc.
the following codes are in display :

442 TOOL CRIB 2 NOT IN POSITION
Cause: This alarm appears if, during the tool-changing, the tool crib does not reach the required position. Effect: The tool-changing operation stops. Remedy: Clear by the proper command the tool-changing phases. Verify the compressed air presence, both electrical and mechanical well-functioning of solenoid-valve, limit switches and pneumatic system relevant to the tool-changer.

490 TOOLS POSITION CHECK
Cause: this alarm appears when a tool-changer operation stops by pressing an emergency push-button. Effect: the machine stops immediately. Remedy: remove the emergency causes and put back the machine into service (see alarm code 406). VISUALLY check that the tool number, showed by the numerical control, corresponds to the one mounted in the spindle (that is the tool crib station having the same tool number showed by the NC, should be empty). Memorize into the NC the correct value of the tool number as follows: T x M7 where x is the number of any of the empty stations of the tool crib. To requalify the tool, its spindle cannot be in working position.

I tried everything i can, still no luck.
how can i reset this code? i dont really understand where is the problem.
machine is stopped.