@GrblGru

Thanks for the fix 3.44.11. I was able to get cnc 1310 machine model to be expanded to the size of 3018 ( even if your comments in #279 is valid)
"
I test to engrave my logo "LH4PI" using the home position according to your definition (based on prefered home =0,0,0 for the three axes placed at the Bottom Right Rear (from the user manual ) and then move the axes to "Bottom(Z) Left Front" corner and then set this location to the actual working position using the "origin" knob. (see Picture) Then I run the gcode for the logo. without any " red warning coordinates ". Thanks again .

Some additional notes that I am sure You know in this beta ;,

it seems like;

the stock box is not functionally ,

the possibilities to save the 3018 new machine setting is not functionally but works if I use the name "1310 "

save projects is not active

------------------------------------------------------

Question :

How do I set up the grblGru interface so the program stops running the code if the limit switch is activated , I only could see them be activated in the code in the controller window but he machine keep on running the code even if the $21=1 was set. Probably I have missed some setting , please help .

-------------------------------------------------------

Some suggestion based on the interface to be able to "see " the status of some input pins to make it easier to understand whats going on when the user try to set up the hardware for the input pins that are supported in the Ramps 1.4/grbl-mega-5x/GrblGru 4.44 and further versions.

To be able to give you feedback I made a test set up only using the ramps 1.4 card on top of the mega 2560 card (same as the version You use ) (see picture ) and some switches to see what response was send back by the controller software ;

I could then to study the control feed back characters from if I send a grbl command and then study response of x,y,z and probe switches , see picture where I have pressed the x,y, and z and also have had the probe pin (A15) connected to ground during the run of the gcode

I believe , it is only when I send a command (like "State") you can see what switches are activated in real time .

Suggestion 1

Could it be possible to be able to have a more flexible controller window to flip on/off knob to not reset the controller window for single commands. In this way it is easier to follow a sequence of input signals triggering the controller and see them all. The clear knob already exist.

suggestion 2

Make a l status hardware input window (as a example with small simulated leds, that lights up when triggered ) where the supporting inputs (X,Y and Z end stops as well as A and B, probe switch safety door can be be monitored (by sending as an example the status command all the time until the user wants to stop to evaluate the triggering sources )