584,800 active members*
4,787 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Machine Controllers Software and Solutions > Mazak, Mitsubishi, Mazatrol > MAYDAY! MAYDAY! MAZAK QTN-200MY USER PARAMETER & MECHANICAL PARAMETER NEEDED !!!

Exclamation MAYDAY! MAYDAY! MAZAK QTN-200MY USER PARAMETER & MECHANICAL PARAMETER NEEDED !!!

Hi all dear friends!
    I have encountered a serious problem. The machine model is QTN-200MY. The control is MAZATROL 640T NEXUS.
    Because the user has lost the whole set of the parameter of this machine. When i wanted to help him to restore the parameter from the hard-disk. I suddenly found out this hard-disk does not belong to this machine! it contains the parameter from other machine!
    Which means there is someone else has helped the user to replace the hard-disk when this machine had some hard-disk problem. But this people forgot to back up the parameter of the current machine.
    So I really need the parameter for this machine. The case is quite urgent, because there is a patch of job is waiting for this machine.
    Please help me!!!! My e-mail is [email protected] !!
    (I have done all the test, the hard-disk, cable & connections, controller are all in good condition!)

Re: MAYDAY! MAYDAY! MAZAK QTN-200MY USER PARAMETER & MECHANICAL PARAMETER NEEDED !!!

I would contact Mazak support and get the ball rolling with them in case no one here can help, surly they will be able to give you a copy based on the serial number on the machine?

If you are working with a hard disk, have you tried recovering all the data from the hard drive?
    If the user lost all the parameters means the correct parameters would have been on the hard drive so if you recover
    all the hard drive data to another hard drive the correct parameters may be there?
    If all data is recovered, deleted data will be recovered as well, providing that space has not been over written, maybe there will be a backup copy recovered that can be used?

Re: MAYDAY! MAYDAY! MAZAK QTN-200MY USER PARAMETER & MECHANICAL PARAMETER NEEDED !!!

By hard disk I think the OP is referring to a floppy diskette as these machines had a specially formatted 3.5" floppy drive.
    If so, no hard drive on the machine.
    Al.
    CNC, Mechatronics Integration and Custom Machine Design

“Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.”
    Albert E.