584,846 active members*
4,532 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > WoodWorking Machines > CNC Machining Centers > Need Help!!Routech 130 Errror code plc130 needs maintenance conditioner

Need Help!!Routech 130 Errror code plc130 needs maintenance conditioner

Hello. I recently purchased a used record 130. Upon initial start up it is throwing error code plc130-needs maintenance conditioner. Does anyone know how to solve this code?

Service SCM BR Guest

Re: Need Help!!Routech 130 Errror code plc130 needs maintenance conditioner

This is the door of electrical cabinet. The switch not work correctly. Verify the switch with the tester.

Via iPhone of the Tapatalk

The same error appeared in my routech just a couple of hours ago. Couldn't find a problem. Help plz.

Quote Originally Posted by amelianorth View Post
    The same error appeared in my routech just a couple of hours ago. Couldn't find a problem. Help plz.
    Have you tried to check out the switch? This error usually happens when it's smth incorrect with the switch itself.

I'm not sure if this information would help, but this error may also occur when there is a variance between the network address of the target (connected device) which has been set to display and your network address which has been set on the connected device. The solution is quite simple, you need to change the target and the network address via settings. You can also search for the info at https://www.socool.sg/ because sometimes they post the info about the common errors. So, if checking out the switch or using this method doesn't help you, then you should definitely call a repair technician.