585,753 active members*
3,826 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Events, Product Announcements Etc > Want To Buy...Need help! > In Search of Shopmaster Eldorado Bridgemill

In Search of Shopmaster Eldorado Bridgemill

Looking for a Shopmaster Eldorado Bridgemill. Must have all major accessories. Would prefer it be within 300 miles of Nederland TX. Will travel to the east though if needed. (From where I live I can travel west 12 hours and still be in Texas!) There is one advertised in Louisiana but is missing way too many accessories for the asking price.

Thanks!

Re: In Search of Shopmaster Eldorado Bridgemill

Quote Originally Posted by TXShelbyman View Post
    Looking for a Shopmaster Eldorado Bridgemill. Must have all major accessories. Would prefer it be within 300 miles of Nederland TX. Will travel to the east though if needed. (From where I live I can travel west 12 hours and still be in Texas!) There is one advertised in Louisiana but is missing way too many accessories for the asking price.

Thanks!
    I have shopmaster eldorado cnc, located in IN. It was my father in law who recently past and I'm selling for my mother in law. I believe it has everything that came with the mill, I'm having trouble finding its value

Re: In Search of Shopmaster Eldorado Bridgemill

I should have deleted this thread or something. I went ahead and purchased a Rong Fu clone. The machine you have should be a pretty good machine if it has everything. Craigslist should give you an idea on what it should sell for.Thanks for the reply!