585,932 active members*
3,659 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Laser Engraving and Cutting Machines > Laser Engraving / Cutting Machine General Topics > gcc c180 laser engraver problem .. laser tube firing a continuous weak beam

Exclamation gcc c180 laser engraver problem .. laser tube firing a continuous weak beam

hii all .. so this is my first post here in this forum i hope i can get some help ..

i do have a gcc c180 laser engraver and i have a problem that the co2 tube keeps firing a very weak beam even when am not pushing the start button or sent any file to the machine .. it starts firing that beam when i just close the door .. any ideas what's going on ?

Re: gcc c180 laser engraver problem .. laser tube firing a continuous weak beam

I'm having the same problem, did you ever fix it?

Many thanks

Quote Originally Posted by badrawy View Post
    hii all .. so this is my first post here in this forum i hope i can get some help ..

i do have a gcc c180 laser engraver and i have a problem that the co2 tube keeps firing a very weak beam even when am not pushing the start button or sent any file to the machine .. it starts firing that beam when i just close the door .. any ideas what's going on ?

Re: gcc c180 laser engraver problem .. laser tube firing a continuous weak beam

I am looking for more information on the GCC cutter/plotters. Wanting to get a semi professional machine. I think the laser cutters are different though. There isn't a huge amount of info about them but they are recommended in posts like this https://www.howtoheatpress.com/cheap...ting-machines/ with minimal actual feedback.