585,748 active members*
3,615 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > MetalWorking Machines > Benchtop Machines > Taig Mills / Lathes > Any interest in a Microproto (Taig) 2000 Machine?

Any interest in a Microproto (Taig) 2000 Machine?

I purchased this a while back but unfortunately just haven't gotten to use it, I already own a tormach so it has just sat on the back burner and I am thinking I could use the cash to fund some other projects... It is the microproto 2000 model, HD-ER. I have the controller box with 4th axis capability as well as a computer with mach 3 installed.

I was hoping to get around $1200 for it, but if that's unreasonable I am happy to listen to input. It is in excellent shape with very limited use, will provide some pictures here at some point...

Re: Any interest in a Microproto (Taig) 2000 Machine?

The 2019CR-ER (same basic mill, AFAIK) is running $1211 right now. That's without steppers, controllers, computer/software, or shipping. I'm not familiar with used prices, but for what you're offering (like-new mill that's already set up to run), it seems like a decent deal to me.

I tried sending him a pm about the mill probably a week ago but I am not sure if he got it. It seems this forum doesn't save your sent messages by default.

Quote Originally Posted by stampsm View Post
    I tried sending him a pm about the mill probably a week ago but I am not sure if he got it. It seems this forum doesn't save your sent messages by default.
    You can always send a follow-up and ensure you select that option (yes, it's a pain). If it's been a week, that's long enough that I'd say you're not pestering him.

Quote Originally Posted by stampsm View Post
    Never got a PM, just sent you one.