585,771 active members*
4,402 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > CAM Software > BobCad-Cam > BobCad Post Processors > does anyone have a decent post processor for Okuma OSP200M controller

does anyone have a decent post processor for Okuma OSP200M controller

does anyone have a decent post processor for Okuma OSP200M controller, using BobCAD V26, please help, all the processors BobCAD has given me take hours of editing...

Re: does anyone have a decent post processor for Okuma OSP200M controller

jay_dizzle,

Have you ever submitted a post request to have a post custom created for you? As far as I know, the Okuma mill should be a working post, but may not be ideal for your machine configuration/programming style.

Yes we have submitted for a custom post, they sent us some garbage that barely functions, has a bunch of repetitive, unnecessary code and was basically terrible.

I've also gone to the support website and downloaded the post for osp200 there. It is also pretty crappy. With text at the beginning of the post "good enough for internet"

Re: does anyone have a decent post processor for Okuma OSP200M controller

jay_dizzle,

I apologize if you were not given what you were expecting. Generally, if the first iteration of the first post processor is not to your liking, you would just need to reply back to the email with the post processor and we would be more than happy to make any additional modification that you request. If you wouldn't mind, please submit a request and we will go ahead and take a look and try to get you a program that matches as closely as possible to your sample. I have provided the link to the request form below. If you are not on support, we will go ahead and help you out with this post processor. Just make sure that you mention that I asked you to make the request and we will make sure the ticket gets to the post department.

Link:
    Post Request | BobCAD-CAM