584,849 active members*
3,797 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > CAM Software > GibbsCAM > GibbsCAM Post Processors in Exchange for a working Hurco Hawk 30 and HAAS TM1 Post!

GibbsCAM Post Processors in Exchange for a working Hurco Hawk 30 and HAAS TM1 Post!

I really need to find some solid, straightforward, and working GibbsCAM 2016 Post Processors for 2 old machines I need to get running asap; and in exchange I have quite a few GibbsCAM Post Processors I am more than willing to pass along in exhange should you need or want them. Figure its only fair to help eachother out if someone is in the same spot and needs any of the post I have, and vice versa.

Post processors I desperately need asap:

1.) 1999 Hurco Hawk 30 SSM with Ultimax 3, 3 axis Mill Post for GibbsCAM 2016

2.) 2003 HAAS TM1 Tool Room Mill 3 axis and 4 axis (indexable HAAS Rotary table) Mill Post for GibbsCAM2016 (I will take either 3 or 4 axis Post or both would be great!)

I have multiple variations of GibbsCAM posts that I kniw work well for:

Lablonde Makino Mill (Fanuc)
    Lablonde Baron 60 Lathe
    Daewoo Puma 12 S Lathe
    Hurco Hawk (older post for Gibbs2010)

We used all these various posts for years with GibbsCam 2009, 2010, 2011 and I have many variations for the above mentioned machines and a few other random ones as well and I know they all worked great with no real need to edit as we dialed them in with GibbsCAM personally in our shop.

I just recently updated to GibbsCAM2016 and now have a ton of parts ready to run and get our old shop back on its feet and them some, but I need some solid post processors for my 2 older mills that are verified to work so I can get things running again without having to spend much if any time editing posts so we can get more funding rolling in.

Really appreciate anyones help, and again I have about 15-20 older posts I know work really well with Gibbs previous versions and I am more than willing to share the love should you need them and have the posts I desperately need to find soon

Re: GibbsCAM Post Processors in Exchange for a working Hurco Hawk 30 and HAAS TM1 Pos

pm me I may have the post you need

Re: GibbsCAM Post Processors in Exchange for a working Hurco Hawk 30 and HAAS TM1 Pos

Hi. I need a latlhe post processor FANUC 21TB or ISO metric with C axis capability-
    Can you help me? please
    Thanks in advance
    [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by MACHINEFREAK View Post
    pm me I may have the post you need
    Can i have the post fanuc too my email ([email protected]) thanhyou so munch, this is my machine
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_2134.jpg