585,743 active members*
5,056 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Machinery Manual, Brochure / Photo Archives > Machinery Manuals / Brochures > Arburg Hates me, Anyone got an Allrounder 221-55-250 IMM Manual?

Unhappy Arburg Hates me, Anyone got an Allrounder 221-55-250 IMM Manual?

Hello All,

I got an Arburg Allrounder 221-55-25, a small 25 ton IMM form the 1980's. My intent is to convert it to electrics for experimental molds and small run stuff. Arbug said they could get me a manual, but when I emailed the yesterday for a status on the order they said "due to the antiquity of the machine we can't get a manual." This is after I filled out a bunch of credit forms and jumped through hoops to get it on order and was told it would be 5 weeks to get it scanned...hrmph!

If anyone has a manual to lend, I will gladly pay for shipping and scan it at my expense, returning your carefully handled docs and a shiny new digital copy as well. If anyone knows where I can buy one, that works too.

I'm also going to post this in the moldmaking forum, so mods I'm not spamming but let me know if that's a non-no.

Thanks!

Re: Arburg Hates me, Anyone got an Allrounder 221-55-250 IMM Manual?

Oh man I'm never going to get the screw out of this thing! Anybody, Bueller, Bueller...

If anybody has a generic process for plasticizing screw and barrel removal, I'd appreciate that advice too. Thanks guys I know this is an oddball request.

Did you get the manual ?

Unfortunately no.

Quote Originally Posted by MBF Design View Post
    Did you get the manual ?

Unhappy Re: Arburg Hates me, Anyone got an Allrounder 221-55-250 IMM Manual?

I was hoping that you got one in english.
    I have one for the 221-55-250 / 75-350 in German. I can send it too you if want it. I also have the electrial schematic
    also in German

it is PDF files.

MBF Design, I sent you a PM, I'd love to have it, maybe I can figure some stuff out even if it's auf Deutsch. I am going to keep trying to find an english version. I'll keep this updated with what I find.

There is a private company that says they have it but they want $290 bucks for it, slightly more than Arburg was asking when I got the quote! It's ARBURG MANUALS.

I have the first few pages, if anyone wants them PM me with your email and I will forward their message. If there are enough of us interested maybe we can go in on it it?

I'm in for sure

Question Re: Arburg Hates me, Anyone got an Allrounder 221-55-250 IMM Manual?

Did you manage to get it?

I am also interested in the same manual..

Quote Originally Posted by MBF Design View Post
    I was hoping that you got one in english.
    I have one for the 221-55-250 / 75-350 in German. I can send it too you if want it. I also have the electrial schematic
    also in German

it is PDF files.
    Good Morning,

If Possible to send me the manual with electrical schematic, I was looking since one week to have English version.

Thanking you in advance

"I got an Arburg Allrounder 221-55-250, a small 25 ton IMM form the 1980's. My intent is to convert it to electrics for experimental molds and small run stuff."

Hi, I'm thinking the same way. Did you convert yours to using electric drive instead of hydraulic?
    What speeds can you get that way? A cycle every 10 seconds would be fine for my needs.

Hi,
    do you still have this manual and electric schematic? It would be great if you could send them to me too. Thanks in advance!