585,660 active members*
3,258 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Reviews on Argus laser machines?

Looking to see if anyone has hands on experience with Argus machines and/or customer support. Even if you did not purchase a machine from Argus / Sunic, if you have any positive or negative feedback on your experience with them, I'd like to hear your input.

Thanks!

-Don

Re: Reviews on Argus laser machines?

Hi Don,

Which model are you interested in?

Some time ago I researched their small desktop model. My impressions from the machine, samples and the sales rep. are excellent.
    Quite possibly this is the best small machine made in China at the moment.

I know little about their larger machines.

Hi Storen, I actually had sent you a PM on here as well, since I saw you had some experience with Argus, but I know sometimes the notifications for PMs aren't that apparent so you may have not seen it yet.

I was looking at their fiber galvo laser engraving machines. Possibly the portable one versus the non portable version.

Any info/help would be great.

Thanks.

-Don

Hi Don,

I am sorry I just saw your message. I know nothing about their portable galvo machines.

The one I discussed with them is built with the highest quality components, tested and calibrated according to the highest standards. The samples they sent me were as good as Trotec’s and slightly better than Epilogs’s entry level machines. The shipped price was also close to Epilog’s though. They refused to downgrade some of the components to reduce the cost even after I ask them to. They were more concerned for their reputation and after-sales support than making the sale.

All of that makes me think they are a trust-wordy brand.

As for the portable galvo - I know Bodor are well known for their marking machines. I would suggest to contact them as well.

I would also suggest to order samples as early as possible. This will save you a lot of time and help you focus on the right vendors. Best send them your own test-files with instructions.

Best,
    Storen

I am about to buy CO2 LASER MARKING MACHINE From Argus, anybody who have experience? btw they ask to buy from them 32,500 USD is that fair? i want to work on Invitation card mass production. Any suggestion please?Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1448623055-josephine-1.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	118.5 KB 
ID:	362470Click image for larger version. 

ID:	362470Click image for larger version. 

ID:	362470

endurance_robots Guest
    Endurance lasers is also looking for reviewers...
    Would appreciate offers.

endurance_robots Guest
    Endurance lasers is also looking for reviewers...
    Would appreciate offers.

Quote Originally Posted by Michaelfassil View Post
    I am about to buy CO2 LASER MARKING MACHINE From Argus, anybody who have experience? btw they ask to buy from them 32,500 USD is that fair? i want to work on Invitation card mass production. Any suggestion please?
    Hello Michael,

Good day!
    This is Eric, Overseas Sales Manager from Sunic Laser (ARGUS)

Thanks for your concern about our laser equipment.
    About your question, I think you'd better find out the answer by yourself.

Invest Cost 32500USD = 1 set of our Dynamic CO2 Laser Marking Machine = 3 and a half sets of Epilog Zing = 10 sets of Chinese Cheap Laser Plotter
    Production Efficiency: 1 set of our Dynamic CO2 Laser Marking Machine = 14 sets of Epilog Zing = 16 sets of Chinese Cheap Laser Poltter
    Operators: 1 operator Vs 5 operators (1 operator control 3 plotters).
    Space: 3 Sqm Vs 75 Sqm
    Cutting edge: no black burning mark VS black burning mark.

You can considering these and make your decision.
    Contact: Eric Cai E-mail: [email protected] Skype: sely.sunic Web: www.arguslaser.net

Hi Don

Did u proceed with purchasing a machine from argus? How was it?

Aundre

Red face Re: Reviews on Argus laser machines?

Quote Originally Posted by Storen View Post
    Hi Don,

I am sorry I just saw your message. I know nothing about their portable galvo machines.

The one I discussed with them is built with the highest quality components, tested and calibrated according to the highest standards. The samples they sent me were as good as Trotec’s and slightly better than Epilogs’s entry level machines. The shipped price was also close to Epilog’s though. They refused to downgrade some of the components to reduce the cost even after I ask them to. They were more concerned for their reputation and after-sales support than making the sale.

All of that makes me think they are a trust-wordy brand.

As for the portable galvo - I know Bodor are well known for their marking machines. I would suggest to contact them as well.

I would also suggest to order samples as early as possible. This will save you a lot of time and help you focus on the right vendors. Best send them your own test-files with instructions.

Best,
    Storen
    Hello. Dear Stolen
    I am also interested in argus laser and wwant to buy two machines laser 1390 cutting for cutting acrylic 2-5mm thickness. You have many experiment about their machines. Can you advise me?
    Do you also know Hans Yueming laser? If yes, can you compare between two machines?
    Thanks and waiting for your reply