585,712 active members*
3,883 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
Page 3 of 3 123

Re: Impression about Thunder Laser

That's ok. You also can post your buying experience here, I think it would be helpful for other users.

Quote Originally Posted by Nolan Yang View Post
    That's ok. You also can post your buying experience here, I think it would be helpful for other users.
    Thanks, I probably will post some sort of review for whatever I end up with.

:cheers: That's good.

HOLA SOY NATY DE ECUADOR....
    YO COMPRE UNA NOVA35 DE THUNER LASER Y ESTOY ENCANTADA CON SU FUNCIONALIDAD, EN REALIDAD TENIA MIEDO YA QUE ERA MI PRIMERA COMPRA DE ESTE TIPO Y EN RELACION AL COSTO DUDE UN POCO YA QUE ES MUY ACCESIBLE EN RELACION A OTROS, PERO CUANDO ME LLEGO ME ENCANTO Y ME ENAMORE, LA CALIDAD DE PRODUCTOS QUE YO PUEDO REALIZAR SOY EXELENTES GRACIAS A SU PRECISION DE CORTE Y GRABADO, ME HA AYUDADO MUCHO ECONOMICAMENTE YA QUE ES MI FUENTE DE INGRESO AHORA PARA MI FAMILIA APARTE QUE EL CONSUMO ES MUY POCO, ME HA ENCANTADO Y PUEDO DEDICARME A VARIAS AREAS DE TRABAJO, EN REALIDAD PARA MI HA SIDO MI MEJOR INVERSION. YUMIKO FUE MI ASESORA Y FUE UN PLACER CONOCERLA, ME DIO TODA LA INFORMACION QUE NECESITABA Y AHORA ME AYUDA EN MIS DUDAS, ESPERO SEGUIR APRENDIENDO PARA SACARLE MAS PROVECHO... LES SUPER RECOMIENDO YA QUE ES UNA EMPRESA MUY CONFIABLE Y SEGURA, SON MUY SERIOS Y DE MUY BUENA CALIDAD.

Quote Originally Posted by Nolan Yang View Post
    Hi, my name is Nolan, working for Thunder Laser.
    When you search "Thunder Laser" on cnczone, you can find many users bought our laser and shared their buying experience here.
    No matter you own one of our laser or not, or have any idea/suggestion for us to improve our laser, please leave your comments here.
    If our technical engineer adopt your idea finally, we will give you a set of focus lenses and reflective mirrors as a gift.
    Thank you.
    My suggestion would be for Thunderlaser to advertise honestly about the components used within their laser machines. Inspite
    of the website claim I was disappointed to discover the drive motors were not servos. Attachment 359734

http://www.cnczone.com/forums/genera...-software.html

If you can't speak Chinglish, you're out.
    It is a constant problem on imported products. Often it's the bait n switch eh?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelHenry View Post
    At this point in time, I'd be more comfortable buying from a US distributor. I have a pre-order in on a competing brand that is way overdue so am exploring other purchase options in case that falls through. So, sorry, but I'm not currently a buyer for a laser from your container load.
    No Glowforge for you?

Quote Originally Posted by Zootalaws View Post
    No Glowforge for you?
    I canceled my Glowforge Pro and filter the 1st week in June and bought a Thunder Laser Nova 24, which was delivered a week ago. I'm setting it up temporarily in the garage now and will be trying it out in the next day or two.

Good choice! Just out of interest, what was your complete cost, incl tax, customs, shipping to your house, compared to the cost of the Pro?

I need a bigger machine - 1390 probably - but will probably swap out the TL controller for something a bit fancier, with job flow control, camera, gigabit ethernet, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Zootalaws View Post
    Good choice! Just out of interest, what was your complete cost, incl tax, customs, shipping to your house, compared to the cost of the Pro?

I need a bigger machine - 1390 probably - but will probably swap out the TL controller for something a bit fancier, with job flow control, camera, gigabit ethernet, etc.
    All told it was quite a bit more than the GF Pro+filter. For me, this is mostly a hobby so the GF might have eventually done most of what I wanted a laser to do, but I didn't want to wait long enough to find out and wanted a larger footprint, more Z, and more robust tube cooling, exhaust, and file handling, amongst other things. The company's lack of transparency was the final nail in the coffin.

Page 3 of 3 123