Re: Tria 7500 for Morbidelli Author 503

hi every on
    i need author 503 files to
    parameters , plc sequance and plc files too
    any help to get my machine work
    at [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by Apprenticejim View Post
    Hey guys, I am glad everybody's problems have been solved.
    Now it's my turn. Could someone please help me wake-up my 503 author?
    I need the plc and parameter files plus the instructions.
    Thanks in advance for the help, I appreciate it.I
    [email protected]
    Thanks
    dear friend do you have the files of author 503
    if you send them to me at : [email protected]
    thanks in advance

Also need a PLC and tool def files for author 510 any help would be awesome thank you so much..
    [email protected]

Hello guys, i have prob with author 503. Batery was gone, so i need restore data which i have on some disc. But i need steeps and procedure how to done. I tried alone and plc mashine accepted but she trow out error for parameters.

Quote Originally Posted by stoned View Post
    Hey Ronnieworks.
    I have got both code and procedure to load plc files agin. If i get your mail address i will send it to you as attached word file. You probartly forgooten to renew the back up battery, i tried it myself.
    Best regards: Stoned
    Hello,
    I have an Author 503 and I need the PLC files and the steps to load them as my battery has gone dead.
    Please email them to me [email protected]

Thanks.

Hello,
    I had a problem with an Author 503 STC, battery gone dead, and this is how I fixed:
    - First of all you need to have the two disk (files) with the PLC files and Parameters file regarding your machine. If you don't have them then you have to contact SCM, they had a data base with all the machines that were produced regarding this two sets of files.
    - Second, you need to format your RAMDISK, in order to clear everything there, then you have to enter the password to be able to load the proper files for TRIA. Next, you have to load from disk the PLC files, messages files and K constant files. After you can start the PLC from the RUN/STOP button.
    - Third, you need to load the parameters (from the disk).
    - Fourth, you have to start the PLC sequence. You go in the PLC Sequence menu, load it from the disk and compile it.
    - Fifth, you need to correct the parameters with the specific machine parameters(they should be provided with the machine and they have to be made by hand). Each machine has its own parameters who differ from the standard with couple of mm. Like this machine will know exactly every position of the heads, spindles, storage, table etc.
    - Sixth, you will have to load the tools programs, normally is defined "DEF"

I know that is hard to put it back to the initial phase but I go through this and I will gladly help you if you need it.
    Just email me, [email protected]

Cheers,
    Radu

I have just gone through the dead battery restart as well if anyone needs a little assistance. On the flip side I am looking to get a post processor for this machine as well I heard that you can get programs to write pgm’s on remote computers and transfer to floppies. Does anyone know about this?

Re: Morbidelli A 503 STC

Hi stoned . please can you send me the disk of Tria-7500 .I had them backuped ,and don't know the reason they are corrupted both Cannot find Triaset.Data. I hhave been running this Machine for about 10 years now ,but got a little bit sick and in the meanwhile the battery gone death .. Thank's in aadvance

Quote Originally Posted by squarewoodcraft1980 View Post
    I have just gone through the dead battery restart as well if anyone needs a little assistance. On the flip side I am looking to get a post processor for this machine as well I heard that you can get programs to write pgm’s on remote computers and transfer to floppies. Does anyone know about this?
    Puedo ayudarte con este tema. Tengo una Morbidelli U550. Todo el trabajo lo hago en un Pc donde se generan los archivos xxl para cada pieza del proyecto. Una utilidad los convierte en pgm. Los copio a una memoria USB. La maquina antes tenia disketes ahora tiene un lector USB.
    Mi correo es [email protected].
    Por otra parte necesito ayuda de los pasos para volver a cargar los archivos de configuración, creo que los pasos son los mismos aunque la maquina no sea exactamente del mismo modelo. Tengo los archivos de configuración que en si dia copie de la misma maquina a una memoria USB.
    Gracias!

Tengo un convertidor xxl pgm.
    Mi correo es [email protected]
    Por otra parte necesito ayuda para volver a poner en funcionamiento mi maquina despues de agotarse la batería durante unas vacaciones. Al volver ya fue demasiado tarde reponer bateria nueva.
    Recomiendo cambiar de batería si vais a estar un tiempo con la maquina parada y la bateria tiene mas de dos años. Si yo lo hubiese echo ahora no tendría este problema
    Gracias!

Hey Guys ..did you manage to get your machines up and running..I now have the same issue but I cant get the TRia to find the files from the disk..

Im having a similar issue..but I cant get my machine to read the floppy disks..I think its a password problem but Im not sure..could you let me know how you did it?

Hello guys.
    I have a problem with a Cnc Morbidelli Author 503,
    The battery has gone and we lost the PLC configuration.
    If someone can help me with the parameters and procedure to upload again the plc I gonna appreciate it.
    Thank you.
    Lolita
    My email is [email protected]

Page 4 of 4 234