585,951 active members*
3,870 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
Page 1 of 4 123

Hybrid View

Tria 7500 for Morbidelli Author 503

Need urgent help for a Tria 7500 controller. Back-up batteri is gone dead, so the controller lost all data. Need help for the procedure to reinstall data. Got disk whith all data on (original) but need help step for step.(flame2)

I have the steps and the disk.. of the Tria-7500
    but my Machine it's an Author 504K

And I don't know... if they are compatible......

Morbidelli A 503 STC

Thank`s for the reaktion. It is working on a 503 STC, and we are now running again. The codes to be set is diffrent on the 2 maschines. For a Author 503 STC is it 1194121 space 1195457. I hope it can be usefull for others.
    Stoned.

Morbidelli 504k

I have a morbidelli 504k and I need PLC and wakeup code . Thanks

Re: Morbidelli A 503 STC

Hi there,
    I read that You fix the problems on Your machine morbideli.
    Please can You send to us steps and file which we need to upload to plc.
    After battery dead so now we can not work on machine.

Thank You
    Dejan
    [email protected]

can someone give me a help
    my company hava a author morbideli 503,and we have a problem with him,they bought the machine in an unknown state,the machine was dead,I made software, and configure PLC,after that machine start the walk,but she doesent work anything,i made a program for driling in the software ASPAN but nothing happend,the machine show me on the monitor that everything is ok but doesent work,after that i see on the working head something missing, i dont know what,if someone had this machine maybe can tell me what is missing,i have 2 cable with 29 wire one with 17 and another with 12, and 4 el.ventils ,please help,sory for bad englishClick image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0009.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	95.6 KB 
ID:	255617Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0034.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	95.2 KB 
ID:	255619Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0035.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	90.7 KB 
ID:	255621
    here is a lčink what my machine can do
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mi72...ature=youtu.be

can someone give me a help
    my company hava a author morbideli 503,and we have a problem with him,they bought the machine in an unknown state,the machine was dead,I made software, and configure PLC,after that machine start the walk,but she doesent work anything,i made a program for driling in the software ASPAN but nothing happend,the machine show me on the monitor that everything is ok but doesent work,after that i see on the working head something missing, i dont know what,if someone had this machine maybe can tell me what is missing,i have 2 cable with 29 wire one with 17 and another with 12, and 4 el.ventils ,please help,sory for bad englishClick image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0009.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	95.6 KB 
ID:	255617Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0034.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	95.2 KB 
ID:	255619Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0035.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	90.7 KB 
ID:	255621
    here is a lčink what my machine can do

Re: Tria 7500 for Morbidelli Author 503

Hi,
    I have the same problem, battery died on my author 503. Please can you send me the steps by step guide how to upload PLC data back into the machine and the plc files please if possible.

Email:
    [email protected]

Thank you

Re: Morbidelli A 503 STC

Hi stoned . please can you send me the disk of Tria-7500 .I had them backuped ,and don't know the reason they are corrupted both Cannot find Triaset.Data. I hhave been running this Machine for about 10 years now ,but got a little bit sick and in the meanwhile the battery gone death .. Thank's in aadvance

Is your 504k with a twin pack and tool drawer if so could I get the plc and parametors and wake up code.

Hi Baldo, Please can You send to us file and steps how to upload files.
    after batery backup dead we have probles with machine.
    [email protected]
    thank You a lot.

Hi Baldo, i have the same problem, battery dead. Please can you send me the steps how to load PLC data. Tnx! Email

Hi Baldo, i have the same problem, battery dead. Please can you send me the steps how to load PLC data. Tnx! Email: [email protected]

can you send me by mail the plc file of 503?

Hello Baldo, i need your help, if you steel have the file on the disk could you send a copy to my email adress [email protected], as i got battery gone. Thank you!

Hi.
    Anyone here have the files needed to wake up our 503 machine?
    Email at [email protected]

Thank you!

Hello,
    I had a problem with an Author 503 STC, battery gone dead, and this is how I fixed:
    - First of all you need to have the two disk (files) with the PLC files and Parameters file regarding your machine. If you don't have them then you have to contact SCM, they had a data base with all the machines that were produced regarding this two sets of files.
    - Second, you need to format your RAMDISK, in order to clear everything there, then you have to enter the password to be able to load the proper files for TRIA. Next, you have to load from disk the PLC files, messages files and K constant files. After you can start the PLC from the RUN/STOP button.
    - Third, you need to load the parameters (from the disk).
    - Fourth, you have to start the PLC sequence. You go in the PLC Sequence menu, load it from the disk and compile it.
    - Fifth, you need to correct the parameters with the specific machine parameters(they should be provided with the machine and they have to be made by hand). Each machine has its own parameters who differ from the standard with couple of mm. Like this machine will know exactly every position of the heads, spindles, storage, table etc.
    - Sixth, you will have to load the tools programs, normally is defined "DEF"

I know that is hard to put it back to the initial phase but I go through this and I will gladly help you if you need it.
    Just email me, [email protected]

Cheers,
    Radu

Im having a similar issue..but I cant get my machine to read the floppy disks..I think its a password problem but Im not sure..could you let me know how you did it?

Hey Ronnieworks.
    I have got both code and procedure to load plc files agin. If i get your mail address i will send it to you as attached word file. You probartly forgooten to renew the back up battery, i tried it myself.
    Best regards: Stoned

Morbidelli 504k

Quote Originally Posted by stoned View Post
    Hey Ronnieworks.
    I have got both code and procedure to load plc files agin. If i get your mail address i will send it to you as attached word file. You probartly forgooten to renew the back up battery, i tried it myself.
    [email protected] Thanks

Hello,
    Can you send me the code and procedure to load plc files? Is it for the Author 504? My email is [email protected]
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by stoned View Post
    Hey Ronnieworks.

Page 1 of 4 123