585,687 active members*
4,452 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
Page 2 of 4 1234
    Hello
    We are a company that sell the morbidelli postprocessing solutions, from the dxf file to a pgm file adapted to your morbidelli machine, our solution will do all work very quickly, only during some minutes. we can demonstrate how with teamviewer.. if you need some other help we are ready .. mail: [email protected]

Re: Tria 7500 for Morbidelli Author 503

Plz help me i have morbi AUTHOR504 and i need help for load plc ste by step email [email protected]

Hi Baldo, Please can You send to us file and steps how to upload files.
    after batery backup dead we have probles with machine.
    [email protected]
    thank You a lot.

Re: Morbidelli A 503 STC

Hi there,
    I read that You fix the problems on Your machine morbideli.
    Please can You send to us steps and file which we need to upload to plc.
    After battery dead so now we can not work on machine.

Thank You
    Dejan
    [email protected]

can someone give me a help
    my company hava a author morbideli 503,and we have a problem with him,they bought the machine in an unknown state,the machine was dead,I made software, and configure PLC,after that machine start the walk,but she doesent work anything,i made a program for driling in the software ASPAN but nothing happend,the machine show me on the monitor that everything is ok but doesent work,after that i see on the working head something missing, i dont know what,if someone had this machine maybe can tell me what is missing,i have 2 cable with 29 wire one with 17 and another with 12, and 4 el.ventils ,please help,sory for bad englishClick image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0009.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	95.6 KB 
ID:	255617Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0034.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	95.2 KB 
ID:	255619Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0035.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	90.7 KB 
ID:	255621
    here is a lčink what my machine can do
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mi72...ature=youtu.be

my company hava a author morbideli 503,and we have a problem with him,they bought the machine in an unknown state,the machine was dead,I made software, and configure PLC,after that machine start the walk,but she doesent work anything,i made a program for driling in the software ASPAN but nothing happend,the machine show me on the monitor that everything is ok but doesent work,after that i see on the working head something missing, i dont know what,if someone had this machine maybe can tell me what is missing,i have 2 cable with 29 wire one with 17 and another with 12, and 4 el.ventils ,please help,sory for bad englishClick image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0009.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	95.6 KB 
ID:	255617Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0034.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	95.2 KB 
ID:	255619Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0035.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	90.7 KB 
ID:	255621
    here is a lčink what my machine can do

my company hava a author morbideli 503,and we have a problem with him,they bought the machine in an unknown state,the machine was dead,I made software, and configure PLC,after that machine start the walk,but she doesent work anything,i made a program for driling in the software ASPAN but nothing happend,the machine show me on the monitor that everything is ok but doesent work,after that i see on the working head something missing, i dont know what,if someone had this machine maybe can tell me what is missing,i have 2 cable with 29 wire one with 17 and another with 12, and 4 el.ventils ,pleaseAttachment 255614 help,sory for bad englishAttachment 255612Attachment 255616

you need a plc disk, parameters disk, for your mashine and you need to upload them into your mashine,i can tell you how,do you have a disk

can you help me, a need a picture of working head,from top side, i had the same machine,but my machine doesent work,yust walk,send me please picture of working head from top ,my machine has one part missing,please help

Hello,
    Can you send me the code and procedure to load plc files? Is it for the Author 504? My email is [email protected]
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by stoned View Post
    Hey Ronnieworks.
    I have got both code and procedure to load plc files agin. If i get your mail address i will send it to you as attached word file. You probartly forgooten to renew the back up battery, i tried it myself.
    Best regards: Stoned

Hey guys.
    i have a morbidelli author 510,the memory battery gone dead too and lost all data, i recovered everything from the original floppy disks,it shows that everything is fine , but , when i give it a program (something to do),it wont start, its like it cant find the (main) electric spindle.
    can somebody help me out, and another question, how difficult is it, to put a new pc instead of the old one?

thanks

my machine is author 504K of the Tria 7500
    backup battery is gone dead, so the controller lost all data. need file original parameter because floppy disk files is corrupt and how procedure to reinstall data to machine.
    my email is: [email protected]
    thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Baldo View Post
    I sent to you the Steps to load PLC data in AUTHO504

By Email..

Hey Ronnieworks.
    I have got both code and procedure to load plc files agin. If i get your mail address i will send it to you as attached word file. You probartly forgooten to renew the back up battery, i tried it myself.
    Hello sir I have got the author 504 and the PLC battery gone dead all the parameters are lost and I need help if you kindly can help me I would appreciate it

Hi Baldo, i have the same problem, battery dead. Please can you send me the steps how to load PLC data. Tnx! Email: [email protected]

Hi Baldo, i have the same problem, battery dead. Please can you send me the steps how to load PLC data. Tnx! Email

Hi Baldo, i have the same problem, battery dead. Please can you send me the steps how to load PLC data. Tnx! Email: [email protected]

please help me
    I buy morbidelli author 504.Plc batery was gone,I dont have plc floppy disc

.Can you help me?Can you send me parameters for plc or any help. [email protected]

thank you

Hey Ronnieworks.
    please send me too ond [email protected]
    thank you

Hi,
    I have the same problem, battery died on my author 503. Please can you send me the steps by step guide how to upload PLC data back into the machine and the plc files please if possible.

Email:
    [email protected]

Thank you

Hey Ronnieworks.
    Would you please send me the files to on my email thank you.
    It's for a author 503 if they work for that?

email: [email protected]

Cedric

Need help!
    I bought Morbedelli Author 503 and I can only use one tool slot,it can execute any program but with one tool.
    Machine just dont work with tool 110 when I switch tool to number 113(basicly the same tool)program execute but
    dont want to start.

Page 2 of 4 1234