585,567 active members*
3,423 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Unhappy trumatic tc260 with sinumerik 880 need help

Dear all,

I have a big problem with my Trumatic Tc 260 Punching machine.This version of tc 260 has Sinumerik 880 PLC and was produced befor 1989.That means ,this version of plc has two batteries one for power supply and one for RAM module.Last weak suddenly after switching on ,on the monitor appears a lot of alarms,but one was the semnificative alarm with number 6 (Machine data battery alarm).The power supply backup battery was changed one year ago.In this version of plc the another battery is soldered on the ram pcb and changing the battery is possible only with this pcb.
    My problem is where can i find the machine data and plc settings for this type of punchig machine because i have lost any data from this ram card.I don't have any saved file .(The situation is very interesting because in the plcs software book says that teh first battery alarm appears when the battery voltage is under 2,8 V.In my case the voltage on this battery was 1,2 v.How long is the life for this type of batteries?)

If somebody somewhere has a similar machine and can take picture from machine data and plc data setings could be very helpful ,if somebody has the original or saved file could be veryu very helpful!
    I would apprecitae any help.
    Thanks in advance!

With regards

Koradin alias Kocka

Quote Originally Posted by Kocka View Post
    Dear all,

I have a big problem with my Trumatic Tc 260 Punching machine.This version of tc 260 has Sinumerik 880 PLC and was produced befor 1989.That means ,this version of plc has two batteries one for power supply and one for RAM module.Last weak suddenly after switching on ,on the monitor appears a lot of alarms,but one was the semnificative alarm with number 6 (Machine data battery alarm).The power supply backup battery was changed one year ago.In this version of plc the another battery is soldered on the ram pcb and changing the battery is possible only with this pcb.
    My problem is where can i find the machine data and plc settings for this type of punchig machine because i have lost any data from this ram card.I don't have any saved file .(The situation is very interesting because in the plcs software book says that teh first battery alarm appears when the battery voltage is under 2,8 V.In my case the voltage on this battery was 1,2 v.How long is the life for this type of batteries?)

If somebody somewhere has a similar machine and can take picture from machine data and plc data setings could be very helpful ,if somebody has the original or saved file could be veryu very helpful!
    I would apprecitae any help.
    Thanks in advance!

With regards

Koradin alias Kocka
    Hello
    Did You solve Your problem with software for tc260r and sienens 880 ?