585,712 active members*
3,819 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Machine Controllers Software and Solutions > UCCNC Control Software > OFFICIAL NEWS ::::: The UCCNC Web Forum is OPEN FOR BUSINESS (;-)
Page 1 of 13 12311

OFFICIAL NEWS ::::: The UCCNC Web Forum is OPEN FOR BUSINESS (;-)

Good News There is NOW a new Official Web Forum for UCCNC and CNCdrive .

forum.cncdrive.com ? Index page

PLEASE be patience as it gets started up and running.

(;-) TP

Re: OFFICIAL NEWS ::::: The UCCNC Web Forum is OPEN FOR BUSINESS (;-)

Just made my first post on the forum.

It must be approved before showing up. This is understandable if it is just for the first few posts. However if this is the permanent way of accepting posts, then I will not bother.

Sorry but it is too frustrating to have back and forth communication if I must post and then come back tomorrow to see if my post has appeared yet.

I am hopeful that this is not the case. And yes I can be patient for the first bit.

Greg, I have a small forum using the same software (phpBB) and probably get 20-50 spammers joining every day.
    So what they're doing is a good thing, if they remove the limits after a post or two.

And it is night time over there.......
    Gerry

UCCNC 2017 Screenset
    http://www.thecncwoodworker.com/2017.html

Mach3 2010 Screenset
    http://www.thecncwoodworker.com/2010.html

JointCAM - CNC Dovetails & Box Joints
    http://www.g-forcecnc.com/jointcam.html

(Note: The opinions expressed in this post are my own and are not necessarily those of CNCzone and its management)

Gerry

Yes I understand if it is temporary to discourage spam.

But I have tried other forums where this is the permanent way of doing business and find it too frustrating.

As I said I can show a little patience if it is just temporary.

Quote Originally Posted by Greolt View Post
    Gerry

Yes I understand if it is temporary to discourage spam.

But I have tried other forums where this is the permanent way of doing business and find it too frustrating.

As I said I can show a little patience if it is just temporary.
    It's not permanent, only the first post
    Rob

Glad to hear it.

Thanks.

I don't work for any supplier / manufacturer, but why did you buy through ebay?

The official website is here CNCdrive - motion controls

The webshop is here: CNCdrive - webshop

And uccnc is available for direct purchase here:!UCCNC software license key - CNCdrive - webshop (please note it will only work with a UC motion controller (uc100, uc300 or uc400....... I did see a Chinese listed uc100 on ebay the other day, but I'd suggest buyer beware as I highly suspect it will not work with UCCNC as the software is registered to the serial number of the motion controller.

The genuine one is actually cheaper and will work, ALL the functions, including those controlled directly by the motion controller!! UC100 USB motion controller - CNCdrive - webshop

CNC Drive actually have a special on at present with the release of their new UC300ETH for a limited time and volume, I'd seriously consider it (in fact I'm having a hard time not justifying buying one!, and no I don't work in the industry / have a vested interest, just I hobby user with a keen interest).

forum.cncdrive.com ? View topic - UC300ETH-5LPT released!

Quote Originally Posted by robertspark View Post
    I don't work for any supplier / manufacturer, but why did you buy through ebay?

The official website is here CNCdrive - motion controls

The webshop is here: CNCdrive - webshop

And uccnc is available for direct purchase here:!UCCNC software license key - CNCdrive - webshop (please note it will only work with a UC motion controller (uc100, uc300 or uc400....... I did see a Chinese listed uc100 on ebay the other day, but I'd suggest buyer beware as I highly suspect it will not work with UCCNC as the software is registered to the serial number of the motion controller.

The genuine one is actually cheaper and will work, ALL the functions, including those controlled directly by the motion controller!! UC100 USB motion controller - CNCdrive - webshop

I tried to buy direct but you never reply. You sent me an email that said "Order ID: 2616" in july , but I never heard any followup. I emailed you again in august and still no reply. So I went to ebay and ordered from a shop call http://www.ebay.com/usr/cncdrive and they didn't deliver so I am in the process of getting a refund. How can I tell if I purchased a fake? I feel totally ripped off now but I did try to buy direct.

BWT the ebay seller claims their address is Balazs klincsikPafrany utca 25 3 26
    Pecs Baranya 7633

Quote Originally Posted by AndySS View Post
    I tried to buy direct but you never reply. You sent me an email that said "Order ID: 2616" in july , but I never heard any followup. I emailed you again in august and still no reply. So I went to ebay and ordered from a shop call http://www.ebay.com/usr/cncdrive and they didn't deliver so I am in the process of getting a refund. How can I tell if I purchased a fake? I feel totally ripped off now but I did try to buy direct.

BWT the ebay seller claims their address is Balazs klincsikPafrany utca 25 3 26
    Pecs Baranya 7633

I don't work for them. The address and names look right.

They only work weekdays, and they normally reply in 24 hrs with the licence key from my experience.
    Rob

Wow this is really confusing. So you do have an ebay store but you dont have anything to do with it ? So who do I talk to then. Who emailed me with the "Order ID: 2616" ? Or is that automated. You can see that your system is obviously flawed when some are selling on ebay and some direct but no one replies emails.

ANDY stop and read this. YOU are not talking to ANYONE that works at CNCdrive. They do NOT read this forum nor do they support this forum. NO ONE here works for CNCdrive. WE cannot help you. You need to contact them directly. OR you can go to THEIR web Forum.

forum.cncdrive.com ? View forum - UCCNC software forum

No one else seems to have a problem buying their products.

(;-) TP

Hi Andy,

I regrett very much the problem you had with this company.
    It is very similar to mine.
    I bought 2 CNCdrive systems (not directly, through a distributor) and when I had an issue, I contacted the manufacturer CNCdrive and had no reply
    to many emails I sent asking for advice.
    Then I found there was a chapter in related to UCcnc and entered my questions hoping to find help that the manufacturer was not offering,
    and inspite of help I was attacked personally and disencouraged to use the products I bought and payed to CNCdrive,
    the user Vmax459 (I do not know his relation to CNCdrive but apparently is a deep related fellow) after giving me lots of nonsense answers
    to my problem , finally sayd to me "I should use Mach3 if I was not satisfiyed with UCCnc".

I sincerely can not understand, in 35 years of my career as engineer and in the professional CNC business I dealed with many types
    of technical support issues, but I had never crossed this kind of answers so unpolite and extremly childish.
    I can´t also see any benefitt of CNCdrive is hiding his support guy in this forum.
    The owner of this company, should apologize personally to us customers, for beying unattended, unsatisfyied and also for not having
    answering our technical Emails !

The user vmax549, was using a special software , that we users have no access to, something I do not understand how this can go public, and
    be used to be in an unfair situation with other customers that we payed (nobody gave us nothing for free) and expect a retribution in be treated
    equally and with professionalism and respect.

I can really not understand why the manufacturer has no presence in a forum like this, and is not helping customers forward to use his
    product and so be able to achieve the most out of his product ! In a normal company positive public relations with customers is the key to
    grow and profit ! Nothing can be more positive that exchanging feedback.
    I have also detected that apparently there is a lot of information of the product, that is not written on the manuals, and only the manufacturer
    Mr. Balasz is opening to some folks, (or are they co-workers ?). This is not professional, this is not helping the community,
    and it should be clarifiyed to customers before somebody buys the product.

The same problem happends with their "license" if you buy 1 software you can not use this software with 2 of CNCdrive products, even if you
    pay for the adapters ! Each time you will receive a new "license" file , that will take some time to arrive, and as sayd before, the company will only answer
    or send licenses, "when they are in the mood" . Weekends , etc no way to get support. Things that belong together are sold sepparately, when they
    say the software costs 60 U$S, they should say a DEMO of the software will cost you 60.- U$S. Because what you receive is only a DEMO.

For all this reasons and a bunch more I will reserve to me now, I must say to new customers, the attention to customers and support of UCcnc is bad
    or unexisting , there are issues with special functions that I asked and where never answered, and there is a problem with the license of the product
    that is confusing and causing headaches when you want to run 2 CNCs or more or you do not have the hardware that is sold sepparetely, when in fact
    is the heart of the software product !

Hope my experience will help new customers take a decision about this product.

Quote Originally Posted by AndySS View Post
    Wow this is really confusing. So you do have an ebay store but you dont have anything to do with it ? So who do I talk to then. Who emailed me with the "Order ID: 2616" ? Or is that automated. You can see that your system is obviously flawed when some are selling on ebay and some direct but no one replies emails.

Dontpanic,

I'm sorry to hear you still did not find your relief.

Did you guys notice the sticky post in this UCCNC topic?
    It is stated there that CNCdrive do not read this forum, when I talked to them a while back about this they said that this forum here was created without their agreement and has nothing to do with them, so they will not give support here.
    Although they started their own forum recently, if you have any problems you can post your issues there, they seems pretty active with the answers: forum.cncdrive.com ? Index page
    You can also e-mail them, they answering pretty fast is my experience.

Please don't be paranoid, I don't think Vmax549 is a hidden worker for them or for anybody, he is a pillar member of the machsupport forum either, I personally saw him there helping out many newbie users.
    About the license term of the software my opinion is that the details are clearly described in the beginning of the users guide of the software, I don't see anything hidden or missleading, read the users manual and thats it.
    So, please don't be so negative guys, if you are not satisfied with a product that's fine, return the product ask for a refund and you are good to go, but don't blame and insult other members here who enjoying using the same product and trying to help others.
    I wish you guys strength to remain constructive and friendly to others.

Ohhh I understand. Sorry about that. Its been a headache dealing with them as as I said no one ever emails me ..ever. Been 2 months now. Oh well, thanks for your help anyway. Ebay said they would get me a refund so its all fine.

Where did you e-mail?
    Their official e-mail address where I used to send e-mails to them is [email protected], maybe try it if you need any help or post on their forum.
    Or if you got a refund thats also fine.

HIYA Panic still got that EGO problem chained to your neck I see. You are apparently NOT the brightest Engineer in the world of DIY CNC are you ???.

You can download the Demo version of UCCNC absolutely FREE and test it as long as you want.. What you can't do is crack the License to be able to USE IT for FREE like a LOT of people do with Mach3. ART was a VERY generous fellow with MACH3. The real world cannot be that way or people like you tend to take advantage of it for their OWN personal gain.

You will be HAPPY to know that the new LoadFile() call is in the newest just released version available on the website . JUST like I told you it would be. ALONG with a LOT of other NEW features that people with SPECIAL SOFTWARE spent their FREE time testing for YOU so when you get it it will be throughly tested and hopefully Glitch free.

Hopefully you got your customer up and going with MACH3 or did you just need some CHEESE to go with your WHINING.

Do you REALLY expect 24/7 support for a $60 product ??? Yes YOU probably do. If so you MAY what to try LinuxCNC it IS absolutely FREE to download and USE and people are online 24/7 just waiting to solve your problems.

AND JUST a NOTE. It is advised to NEVER use teh " Mainform" element like what was given as a working example in a CALL in the UCCNC macro enviroment. BAD and UNEXPECTED things can happen at random if you do use it.

Good Luck (;-) TP

(;-) TP

Is good to know you are always lurcking here , attacking customers that payed money for UCcnc software , and receive insults and agressions
    from employees of UCcnc company like you ?
    I have seen wrong, didn´t you move to the "uccnc forum" ? how long will you stay here insulting people who needs advice ?

I am glad that you call me "apparently not the brightest Engineer on the world" without knowing to whom you are speaking, this is the best antimarketing campaign for UCcnc !
    Not only AndySS , not me , and not other folks need your insults when we tell we have problems with a software product. We talk open and friendly, and without passion from
    a point of view of users, we are not employees of UCcnc as you probably are.
    Nobody will see this kind of behaviour in a Mach3 forum or any other place ! not silly arguments or agressions. People are kind and help each other.

This is a video of other users talking about problems with their licenses with UCcnc. Vmax just keep calling stupid everyone if you whish, UCcnc will have to
    say "pardon, we were wrong with our politics on software licenses", I am shure many people will agree with Dave Gutton toughts, as I do. Probably many users because of
    that , and the confussion Vmax459 is promoting in this forum, will send the software back !
    (go to 48:50 to hear the important part, and also 1:14;00 when he says "my first clue that something did not smell right..." )
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zM2pedk9cM8

Hi Olfcnc , in my case I emailed 2 times to [email protected] ,for 2 months ago after I received the products, (with 1 week in between) but
    I never received any answer.
    Then I asked my reseller distributor, and they confirmed that this company is known for not answering EMAILS,
    "because they are too busy" . I also read the same in this and other forums, people know that CNCdrive will not answer Emails.
    You are lucky that in your case you were attended promptly.

I am also very happy to have you in this forum as an experienced user with good will to help. Thank you again for your support !
    Robertspark was also always very kind and willing to help.

Quote Originally Posted by OlfCNC View Post
    Where did you e-mail?
    Their official e-mail address where I used to send e-mails to them is [email protected], maybe try it if you need any help or post on their forum.
    Or if you got a refund thats also fine.

Hey Dontpanic,

Sorry to hear about that you did not receive an answer from them.
    Did you ask them politely or in a fashion you discussed with Vmax?
    I really don't want to offend you, please don't missunderstand me, just trying to point out that if you asked them in a way you guys talking to eachother then myself would probably not answer to this kind of email either.
    I don't say you did that, just trying to make a point why they might not answer.
    I always got answers from them so far, mostly faster than I was expecting.

I watched that video the other day which you linked and to me it is really interesting and strange that they do not talk about any technical details of the software when the title suggests it is a review?!
    Is it really the licensing the only important about a product like this?
    What kind of review is which does not show any tech details of a product which is only about technology?
    I mean they do not even move an axis with the software ... come on guys ...

What I also do not understand about the licensing issue is why something not smells right when it is clearly described in the users manual of the product?
    IMO it is not the producers task to force the users to read their manual, it is the decision of the users to read it, but in case of such complex product the first thing for me was to read it, but again maybe it is just how me works.

So I copied the license section of the software for you guys who don't read manuals :LOL: to let you decide if it is clear or not:

The software requires a license key to fully function. The license key is an encrypted file released
    by the author and owner of the software: CNCdrive Kft. company. One license key is valid and can
    be used with one UC100 device only. The license keys are personalised and assigned to an UC100
    or other future motion controller device's serial number which makes the software function with
    that specific device only.
    The UC100 device's serial number and the license key's serial number must match, the license key
    with one serial number and an UC100 device with a different serial number will not work.
    A separate license key should be purchased for each UC100 devices for the UCCNC software to
    work with them. It also must be noted that the software can connect to and can run with one UC100
    device one time. The license key file is delivered in e-mail only, no physical media (CD/DVD) is
    supplied.
    To install the license key, simply copy the license key file to the UCCNC installation folder and run
    the software. The software automaticaly senses the license key in the installation directory and will
    connect to the device.
    Without a license key the software runs in demo mode when there is no physical connection is made
    to the external motion controller, the software emulates the motion, but signals are not generated by
    the device.
    Without an UC100 device connected or installed to the computer the software will start in demo
    mode. As mentioned previously in this case the software emulates the motion, but no signals are
    generated by the device, all motions happening on the screen is just simulation.
    The possiblity of using the software in demo mode without a software license key and without
    buying an UC100 motion controller provides the ability for you to try and test the software without
    the need of any prior purchase. We recommend that you test and make sure that the software fits
    your needs before purchasing a software license key.

Page 1 of 13 12311