Greetings fellow builders.

Installing a 4th axis on a YCI Supermax with Fanuc OM-C control. I got most everything figured out but the CMR and DMR settings. There is also the Flexible Feed Gear settings on the Servo Setting Screen. There's got to be someone out there that does this in their sleep. For some reason I can't get it. Mainly because the possible numbers I'm allowed to use seem to have nothing to do with (exactly anyway) with the numbers I'm allowed to enter into the control. I know I'm missing something.

FYI... running this in a style A (S1 jumper) setup where I'm connecting the encoder to the CNC directly and not using battery backup. Rest of the machine uses Alpha C6's with i10,000 encoders. (I think) I also believe I have a serial interface with digital servo function.

Millimeter machine. (IS-B System) Least command increment_ 0.001mm/0.001deg

Motor is Fanuc Alpha 12/2000 with built in Absolute 64K encoder. (A06B-0142-B075) (64K is 65,563 pulses per rev, or so I've read.)

Tsudakoma RN-301 table with 180-1 reduction ratio. Meaning one rotation of the motor gives you 2 degrees rotation on the table.

I think I know most of the settings needed for the servo setting screen, except as I said, the CMR, DMR, Feed-gear N & M.

This has been a long process and I'm bumming for getting stuck near the end.

Thanks tons to anyone that can help.

David