584,805 active members*
5,239 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Community Club House > General Off Topic Discussions > Any other Elumatec users out there??

Any other Elumatec users out there??

What's going on guys, just another noob probobly posting in the wrong section. But just seeing if there's any other folks out there using any Elumatec saws/mills or elucad software. For the past two years I've been on the double mitre saw but am moving up to program the mill as well. Just looking to make some connections and learn from others. Thanks!

Re: Any other Elumatec users out there??

Hi Jake. I don't frequent the site often, but I'm also an Elumatec user. I've been programming/operating for almost 10 years now. Let me know if you have any questions and I'll try and answer them as best I can.

Wow that's awesome, how's it goin? What machine or machines do you use? As well as software? We have a sbz122 mill and a dg244 double mitre saw. We use the elusoft program for all our stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Andersonjakem View Post
    Wow that's awesome, how's it goin? What machine or machines do you use? As well as software? We have a sbz122 mill and a dg244 double mitre saw. We use the elusoft program for all our stuff.
    We run an SBZ122 plus two SBZ140s, as well as two DG244s. I started programming with EluCad 1 (or some instance of it) but have moved up to 3 now, and am anxious to give version 4 a whirl.

What type of product do you use your machines for? Basic window types?

Wow you guys must be a pretty beastly company to have that many machines! I just got elucad 4 and its pretty awesome, still working out the kinks but the picking, click and drag depth table make programming a lot faster. It's also got a cool signature feature that turns text into tool paths.

on another note were looking into getting a bar code scanner so the mill operator can scan parts coming off the saw, do you have any experience with that?

Hey sorry for the late reply. I dropped off the map for a bit. We tried using the barcode scanners on one job 6 years ago or so. It was alright, but not beneficial enough to keep it going; it didn't save much time. If you can get it working in a way that's good for your company then run with it. When we purchased our last two machines (the mitred saw and a 140) we didn't bother getting the printers/scanners.

In other news, I'm still waiting for Elu 4.0. Been waiting nearly 4 weeks now.

hi there i am also a elumatec user 122 sbz and emmegi phantomatic plus comet
    any new connections?

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

hi! Im starting to use Elucad for a Elumatec sbz122 and im trying to find online tutorial to get to know better the software. Does anybody have a link of it? can we make a whatsapp group for quick helps with machine troubles?