Is the G0758 just the little sister of the G0704??

I'm interesting in it but there seems to be very little info out on the web for it. Does it have plastic gears? Does anyone know of a belt conversion for it? Will belt conversions made for other brand/models work? Seems like all these clone/rebrand machines have another half dozen cousins to interchange with but i'm not finding much on the G0758.

I like the looks of the G0704 and there is a lot of info on it on the web, but what really kills it for me is they won't sell it separate from that damn stand, i know that seems odd but i would have no use or room for it with my current bench setup, plus its about another 100lbs heavier then the G0758.

Anyone here have a G0758 that can shed some light on this machine???

I do very basic machining, mainly in soft metals and plastic, but i didn't want to go with the smaller G8689, i have used the little HF mini mills and that one reminds me so much of them, ok but not very capable. I don't want something that can just barely get the job done. There is the G0781, which is slightly larger then the 8689 but only about $100 less then the G0758. Which tends to make me think the G0758 is a better deal considering its features over the other two smaller machines. I also like that the G0758 has a screw adjustment for the Z axis versus the drill press like cogged gear on the smaller two, or am i wrong there?? Grizzly's website is pretty short on details or decent close up pictures.

It's time for me to get a little more serious and spend some money and i'm considering a mill and lathe so i can stop begging for time on machines elsewhere!