585,754 active members*
3,853 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

need help finding a cnc lathe

hey everyone im trying to find a used cnc lathe i have a repeat job of about 50 parts per month turning bearing dia. on 3/8 dia. crs then a knurl in the middle i can do them pretty fast on a manual but it is very boring ......so if someone knows of a used cnc please let me know i have cash ready not a just a looker,it does not need to be a very big lathe the other part that goes with the shaft is 1.500 is dia. with bearing ends and a knurl as well about 25 of these per month. let me know if you can think of someone.i have been lokking at some new benchtops but they kind of make me mad i mean if i spend 5000.00 should it not come with ALL the accessories? one i looked at tonight for 3000.00 then i had to buy a tool holder,i mean i dont buy a car then have to buy tires to drive it home right? anyhow sorry to vent there just got away from me i guess

I have a Fanuc 5T NC lathe that is under power and fully operational. It has the optional 10 hp, varible speed, DC drive

IT comes with a chuck, tool holder, 4 postion automatic indexer, parameters and guards and, most importantly, FULL/COMPLETE OE manual documentation and wiring diagrams.

THe manuals alone from Fanuc and/or other sources run $200/$450 each!!! (there are 3 that come with the machine). It has a tape reader and we're in the process of adapting a "plug and play" BTR to it

We haven't run it since we moved here due to health, personal and/or business issues. It should readily do what you're asking. Price is well within your budget as well.

All boards have recently been bench tested and the interconnect wiring completely redone and verified.

well i was looking for a small cnc but yours has peaked my interest can you send me some pics to
    [email protected]?
    thank you
    joe