510,021 active members
3,837 visitors online
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Hobby Projects > Wooden Clocks > Building a Grandfather Clock
Page 2 of 2 12

Re: Building a Grandfather Clock

New to this forum and was very interested in this thread. I am starting the Columbia now myself. I am wondering how it turned out. Sad to see the documentation of your progress ended. Are you on a long break or did you just decide to stop blogging it?

Wanna be

Quote Originally Posted by Diamond1 View Post
    Are you on a long break or did you just decide to stop blogging it?
    Actually a little bit of both.

Over the past year or so I have not had much of a chance to work on the clock. I started a small business a couple years ago and it has kept me quite busy. I work my normal day job and then come home and work the small business another 25-30 hours a week, not leaving much time for woodworking currently. If Corporate America becomes much more of a pain, I might have all the time in the world to do woodworking

I will snap some more pictures in the coming days and get them posted so everyone can see where I am at with the project. Nice to know someone was following along.

Dan

Registered

Great to hear more from you
    want to see videos about cnc want to build your own cnc
    go here .... http://buildowncnc.blogspot.com

Hello! My name is Edward. I’d like to share my story. I needed plywood for my boat, at first I ordered plywood from the first company available on the Internet. After 2 months, the plywood began to crack and turn black, although I ordered it specially water-resistant. As a result, I had to redo everything. I read a bunch of reviews this time and decided to order plywood here www.plyterra.com And for good reason! I really liked the quality of plywood, it’s been a year of use, and plywood still looks like it is new. In general, very high quality plywood from this company. I advise everyone!

Thanks, Hack and Diamond1. Actually, your idea inspired me to try Columbia kit as well . I'm a newbie, and I suppose I will be having a hard time with a clock in the beginning. Anyway, during the next month, I'm busy with a papersowl review I write for this website. But right after I'm planning to dive straight into woodworking.

Page 2 of 2 12