584,817 active members*
4,973 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > CAM Software > Uncategorised CAM Discussion > Offering help with Emmegi CamPlus, Drill, and Shape
Page 1 of 2 12

Offering help with Emmegi CamPlus, Drill, and Shape

Hi all. I have been using CamPLUS long enough to know what it can and can't do and have learned a lot of its bugs.I also know the Satellite XT system very well mechanically speaking so I can probably offer help here as well especially with the dual computer system (CNC computer and HMI computer). Ask away.

Re: Offering help with Emmegi CamPlus, Drill, and Shape

Hello everyone, I am just following up to ensure everyone knows I am still around and still helping with programming and troubleshooting problems. I am also available to do freelance programming and some Emmegi machine consultation and evaluations.

Hi cnc_steven! How's your Satellite XT been treating you?? Thank you in advance for offering advice on CamPlus, it's not that common to find someone in the forums working on it. We are on a Phantomatic X4. We recently upgraded to the Shape module and have been machining profiles from STEP files without a glitch, however there is a specific complex cut that we have to do often at the ends of different profiles of different lengths that we would like to apply directly in CamPlus, instead of importing a STEP file every time. Do you know if there's a way to do this?

Best Regards!!

AG

Hi Steven. Please let me know if you are still available. I am in South Africa and have a long standing problem with a phantomatic machine.

I can offer help with the EMMEGi software and repair and maintenance of Comet T-5, Satellite XT, and SCAE 650. I use all programs of Emmegi including Shape. Let me know if anyone needs any help

Hi. I'm currently working on phantomatic and comet machines, and, is there any advantage in switching to satellite, does it speed up the processing times or cutting heads don't make much difference?

Hi. I want to know if it is possible for the machine (Satellite XT or Phantomatic) to read .NC files instead of the .LDA files

Hello!

We currently have this Emmegi Satellite Tu machine. Currently we are facing problem with communication to nc controller. Attach picture of the current fault. When i try to start the PLC with Cnc monitor software it can’t connect.
    Alarm is: Timeout in attesa sincronismo 1 da FPU.

I will really appriciate your help.

Hello, I'm currently working with a satellite xt, I'm new to this and I have a lot of doubts about the calibration of the machine, you could guide me to do it correctly, thank you very much.

Hello Steven, I have an SCAE 650 that just stopped rotating horizontally for mitered cuts. The error message reads
    Servo Drive KO. Every seen this? Ideas? Thanks i appreciate your time.

Hello everyone.I have also some problems with phantomatic machine.Can someone help me please?When i press the button to start the machining it is show me an error message z axis alarm excessive notch microswitch distance
    Thank you in advance

Quote Originally Posted by X4gp View Post
    Hello everyone.I have also some problems with phantomatic machine.Can someone help me please?When i press the button to start the machining it is show me an error message z axis alarm excessive notch microswitch distance
    Thank you in advance
    just move it up or down with your hands and clear the alarm, simple over-travel

Still offering help?

hi there

i have an old emmegi quarda 1999 also a comet t6 99
    the problem is in the quadra's hard disk is not working
    the computer is under windows 95
    i need drill, cam and editor

can you help me in this issue

thank you

Hi
    Let me know if you need help, CamPlus, Shape, BidiCam, Job and Drill and machine setup for special profiles.
    Also, CadLink and CAM3D. I have done a lot of work on Emmegis and Mecals.

Hi. I have problems with loading new profile def files any help would be much appreciated.

Hi. I have problems loading new profile def files on to the machine. I have them on a dongle which the machine can see but when I click on the file I want to load it won’t load.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Martinnewby View Post
    Hi. I have problems loading new profile def files on to the machine. I have them on a dongle which the machine can see but when I click on the file I want to load it won’t load.
    Thanks
    Hi. U need to have all the paths dir. setup to use this dongle

Hello can you help me with CAM Plus i have the problem that camplus runs on one machine and on the other not what can happens there

Quote Originally Posted by ladde View Post
    Hello can you help me with CAM Plus i have the problem that camplus runs on one machine and on the other not what can happens there
    U might need to re-install the program
    I found it more effective to have separate pc
    next to the machine just for camplus and job

Page 1 of 2 12