585,662 active members*
3,206 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > MetalWorking Machines > Bridgeport Machines > Bridgeport / Hardinge Mills > Request Torq Cut Maintenance Manual with Parts Breakdown

Request Torq Cut Maintenance Manual with Parts Breakdown

I am looking for a maintenance manual for my Torq-Cut 30 which contains the parts diagrams. I have a copy of the maintenance manual for a Torq-Cut 22, Code No. 1104-2803 Rev. B Nov. 1996, which for all intents and purposes should be the same thing, but it is missing chapter 13 parts breakdown diagrams and a couple of appendices.

Can anybody do me a solid and scan that chapter for me or send me a link.

My Ro-Tac and shot pin is in need of service, its just getting too sluggish on the gear change. I'd like a drawing so I know what I might be dealing with before I dig into the gearbox. I saw someone suggest a maintenance manual site on an aged post, however that site does not appear to be in business anymore.

Thank to anyone that can help.

Re: Request Torq Cut Maintenance Manual with Parts Breakdown

Quote Originally Posted by jmullett View Post
    I am looking for a maintenance manual for my Torq-Cut 30 which contains the parts diagrams. I have a copy of the maintenance manual for a Torq-Cut 22, Code No. 1104-2803 Rev. B Nov. 1996, which for all intents and purposes should be the same thing, but it is missing chapter 13 parts breakdown diagrams and a couple of appendices.

Can anybody do me a solid and scan that chapter for me or send me a link.

My Ro-Tac and shot pin is in need of service, its just getting too sluggish on the gear change. I'd like a drawing so I know what I might be dealing with before I dig into the gearbox. I saw someone suggest a maintenance manual site on an aged post, however that site does not appear to be in business anymore.

Thank to anyone that can help.
    Chapter 13 is an awful lot of drawings! That said, I located the service page you are looking for (Torq Cut 22). I hope it helps.
    Marty
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails BPT Rotac Shot Pin Replacement PG1_20161026_174410.pdf   BPT Rotac Shot Pin Replacement PG2_20161026_174440.pdf  

Re: Request Torq Cut Maintenance Manual with Parts Breakdown

Thanks for the info Marty. Is that service page within chapter 13 or is there another separate Service Manual that I don't know about?

Quote Originally Posted by jmullett View Post
    Thanks for the info Marty. Is that service page within chapter 13 or is there another separate Service Manual that I don't know about?
    It's in chapter 13

could ou help me i need this manual or my torq-cut 22.
    could you send [email protected]