585,914 active members*
3,751 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Events, Product Announcements Etc > Want To Buy...Need help! > Payments in Aliexpress with US credit cards?

Payments in Aliexpress with US credit cards?

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to figure out how to actually pay in Aliexpress using US credit cards, I have a Capital One Visa and Citi Mastercard and neither of them will successfully process. I get as far as putting in all the credit card info, then it goes to (what I think is) a Verified By Visa/Mastercard Secure Code verification screen that is *supposed* to tell me to sign up for an extra code or something to input to verify identity, but instead just flashes through to the final Alipay screen that says "Transaction could not be processed" with no error code. Citi was at least seeing the attempt at payment on their end (they made sure the card was enabled and I tried again, but no luck), Capital One said they didn't even see the payment attempt register at all.

Has anyone purchased from Aliexpress recently and figured out the secret sauce to payment from the US? Reading old questions it sounds like they used to accept Paypal but that is not an option listed any more.

Thanks,
    Andy

Re: Payments in Aliexpress with US credit cards?

Hi,
    should be no problem to pay on Aliexpress with credit card, I've pay one order using Hongkong credit card without any problem.I could help you figure it out.

Re: Payments in Aliexpress with US credit cards?

Is there any risk?