585,717 active members*
4,139 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Community Club House > International / Regional Forums > Australia, New Zealand Club House > Public service announcement: Hare and Forbes sale in Perth

Public service announcement: Hare and Forbes sale in Perth

I know there are a few other Perthites lurking around these parts. I know that, in good old Perth, there's not a huge amount of choice in local shops for machining type tools.

For those of you who aren't on their mailing list, Hare and Forbes or Machinery House have moved from Belmont to Kewdale and are having a bit of a sale/demos late next week. If you're looking for optimum or hafco machinery, clamps, engineer's square, a cheap bandsaw or any of that stuff it might be worth a sticky beak.

Buggers sent me a sale catalogue. Nothing insane but there's a few bits and pieces like fresh soft jaws for the vice, a new dial gauge, bits and bobs like that all have thick black circles around them and the catalogue's now sitting where SWMBO usually parks her backside to watch telly. Wishful thinking, but hey, it's Christmas soon

Re: Public service announcement: Hare and Forbes sale in Perth

They do have some stuff ,I reluctantly bought a Oxy propane rig a while ago I need to silver solder every now and then best thing this cheap old guy purchased in a long time ,then there was the helical wood planer I'l stop now .Also saw greys had storage auctions going on in Perth ,looks like the once were big earners are leaving without picking up their gear...