584,850 active members*
4,199 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Machine Controllers Software and Solutions > Controller & Computer Solutions > LNC M520 controller / post processor - anyone using it?

LNC M520 controller / post processor - anyone using it?

Hi folks!

We are using a chinese Quick CNC K1530 ATC router for woodworking. This router was equipped with LNC M520i controller, Yaskawa servos, Italian HSM spindle etc. (the classical chinese woodworking router) I have been searching for information everywhere.. unfortunately without great success. We have been using the router for 5 years now, it works fine for most of our jobs, the controller also, but we have two important problems now:

1.Controller question:

The controller programming seems not 100% ok. The router had severe problems with cutting exact circles, rounded angles, and is also ruining pieces in 3D, meshes, surfaces and so on. This problem we tried to solve from the beginning, asking to the supplier, but after the first year of trials..it became better but not perfect, just as usual: we had to work, no time left to become experts. If someone could help...

2. CAM / post processor question:

The machine was sold with TYPE3 CAM software, but now this it´s soooo old... it has become impossible to find suitable PC´s these days. We are trying out various CAM software, also ALPHACAM and ASPIRE. So, next question, anyone of you knows this LNC M520 controller, could help to find correct post processor?

Thank you very much in advance!

I have all manuals for LNC controller, maintenance software and else. If someone needs it..

Greetings from Italy,

Heiko

Re: LNC M520 controller / post processor - anyone using it?

Have You solved your Problem?

Quote Originally Posted by audiomar View Post
    Hi folks!

We are using a chinese Quick CNC K1530 ATC router for woodworking. This router was equipped with LNC M520i controller, Yaskawa servos, Italian HSM spindle etc. (the classical chinese woodworking router) I have been searching for information everywhere.. unfortunately without great success. We have been using the router for 5 years now, it works fine for most of our jobs, the controller also, but we have two important problems now:

1.Controller question:

The controller programming seems not 100% ok. The router had severe problems with cutting exact circles, rounded angles, and is also ruining pieces in 3D, meshes, surfaces and so on. This problem we tried to solve from the beginning, asking to the supplier, but after the first year of trials..it became better but not perfect, just as usual: we had to work, no time left to become experts. If someone could help...

2. CAM / post processor question:

The machine was sold with TYPE3 CAM software, but now this it´s soooo old... it has become impossible to find suitable PC´s these days. We are trying out various CAM software, also ALPHACAM and ASPIRE. So, next question, anyone of you knows this LNC M520 controller, could help to find correct post processor?

Thank you very much in advance!

I have all manuals for LNC controller, maintenance software and else. If someone needs it..

Greetings from Italy,

Heiko

Hello everyone . sorry for my google english. I have a problem with my LNC M520. Files on the boot disk are damaged. The system does not boot. Can anyone have a saved folder "machine"? Turkish factory manufacturer, ignores my messages.

Good morning from Mexico, we changed the spindle on a lathe, it had play, I want to enter with the manufacturer's code to correct it, do you happen to know the procedure,
    thank you
    Miguel Angel Diaz