584,805 active members*
4,987 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > MetalWorking Machines > Dyna Mechtronics > My DYNA-MYTE 3000 Revamping
Page 3 of 3 123
    Quote Originally Posted by turbina View Post
    I'll contact you through PM for details
    I am also interested in a conversion box. I joined this sits just to contact you. Im not sure how to turn on private messaging. Is it possible to get one?

Re: My DYNA-MYTE 3000 Revamping

On my site on the home page you can find all the contact information: email and Telephone number for Whatsapp

On my site on the home page you can find all the contact information: email and Telephone number for Whatsapp
    I apologize, i am not able to find the contact information. My email is [email protected] if you dont mind contacting me so we could arrange for the purchase of a retrofit box. Thank you for you time. Hope to hear from you soon.

Quote Originally Posted by A12BODYMAN View Post
    I apologize, i am not able to find the contact information. My email is [email protected] if you dont mind contacting me so we could arrange for the purchase of a retrofit box. Thank you for you time. Hope to hear from you soon.
    On the bottom of the page here: DMX PASSION

mine is still workign great 2 years later! incase you guys wanna know...like i said before...it works and is well worth the money
    Big Chipin, spreading tha cheese, I be Big Chipin for days!

Big Chips,
    I'm having some problems with my DM3000 / MACH3 / Turbina (DMX Passion) interface box setup.
    I'm experiencing random incorrect Z axis moves. When turning down the OD in several passes, randomly the tool does not return to the Z axis starting point Instead, it makes a right to left pass from where the prior right to left pass finished.

I changed the computer and MACH software, no improvement. Issue occurs anywhere along the Z axis. The stepper drive to the lead screw is good, no loose or damaged gears.
    Tried lowering acceleration in Motor Tuning, no change.
    When manually jogging I never experience any lack of movement issues.

I hate to give up on the project, but I'm not sure where to look next.
    Thanks for any help.

So if I understand correctly it seems that sometimes the movement from left to right of the Z axis is missing, to understand if the motor stall or if the movement is really missing you can hear the noise of the Z motor (motor stalled) or there is no pause during movements (no movement)?

I need to confirm what action takes place. I will install a Go-Pro camera and then with be able to determine if servo is being energized or not.
    thanks for helping.

Any info regarding the bidirectional tool changer? Is it just a change in the tool changer macro in mach3 or is it a firmware update?

Daniel

To do into firmware

Interested in getting one. Sent an email to [email protected]

Message for FreakCNC and Ncrazyballa:

DM3000 Old SKIP Controller is replaced by Mach3 + EZ-DM3000, the rear electrical panel does not even open, the SKIP Controller is disconnected and the EZ-DM3000 is connected, which is connected to the PC by parallel port, it does not work on the DM3000H, so far that I know not has never been tried with Mach4 or LINUX-CNC, but it should work.

Probably the mapping of the I / O on the Distribution Board of DM3000H is different that DM3000 which has 32 outputs and 16 inputs, I think however that modifying the EZ3000 firmware can be done because the SKIP motion controller and the connection cable are identical.
    I have the DM3000H service manual but it doesn't contain the information I need, so for now I don't feel like giving you an EZ3000 because it probably won't work on the DM3000H

Message for FreakCNC and Ncrazyballa:

DM3000 Old SKIP Controller is replaced by Mach3 + EZ-DM3000, the rear electrical panel does not even open, the SKIP Controller is disconnected and the EZ-DM3000 is connected, which is connected to the PC by parallel port, it does not work on the DM3000H, so far that I know not has never been tried with Mach4 or LINUX-CNC, but it should work.

Probably the mapping of the I / O on the Distribution Board of DM3000H is different that DM3000 which has 32 outputs and 16 inputs, I think however that modifying the EZ3000 firmware can be done because the SKIP motion controller and the connection cable are identical.
    I have the DM3000H service manual but it doesn't contain the information I need, so for now I don't feel like giving you an EZ3000 because it probably won't work on the DM3000H
    The dm3000h im going to buy comes with a maintenance manual, programing manual and another type of manual. Would the information you need to change the firmware be in one of those?

no, unfortunately the documentation I need is not available at the moment and trying is not very wise

I am happy to announce that the new updated firmware V1.62 includes add some turret calibration parameters, bidirectional rotation of the turret, parameter display with p99 and support for SYNC I / O port, for this last function you have to update the M6start.m1s macro

user manual english pdf from my cloud:
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Yvc...ew?usp=sharing

user manual italian pdf from my cloud:
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1C7U...ew?usp=sharing

Extra files from my cloud:
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1KRF...ew?usp=sharing

Last Firmware DM3000_V1.62_enc.bin from my cloud:
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vMM...ew?usp=sharing

It is advisable to add a schottky diode with low VF value, for example an SS36, to
    be able to connect the USB cable for updating the firmware and changing
    parameters even with the lathe connected

Diode for EZ DM3000:
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yDZ...ew?usp=sharing

Page 3 of 3 123