585,557 active members*
3,288 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Laser Engraving and Cutting Machines > Laser Hardware > Laser CO2 Tubes, Diodes, RF and Power Supplies > As a Laser Tube Manufacturer, How We Test Laser Tube before Shipment

As a Laser Tube Manufacturer, How We Test Laser Tube before Shipment

SPT Laser is a professional and reliable laser tube manufacturer, monthly production is 3000 Pcs and the return rate is 2--5%. Do you know how we achieve this legend?

It's detail. Because we take care of every detail.

Besides the strict quality control system, we also test each tube before shipment to make sure it's perfect tube to reach our customers.

1. Test to see laser spot is round or not. If not round, we send back this one to our factory.

2. Test to see the power.

If any interest, feel free to visit our website: www.laserwd.com

Best Regards

Emily Yan

Re: As a Laser Tube Manufacturer, How We Test Laser Tube before Shipment

Why so many dishonest laser companies out there? how is it good for business and friendships to create bad relationships with customers who put good faith in a company so far away?

3-5% is not a good ratio of bad tubes.

I buy one Reci tube from sinjoe laser and one Reci power supply from them to make a matching set. and both are garbage. power supply is damaged so bad it wont turn on. They lie to me and say "damaged in shipping" , but ths cannot be.. I am not stupid. None of us are stupid. So I have to spend more money to ship back power supply and get new one. They know that they send out broken goods and I must pay for return shipping..... Now I dont know if laser tube is good. I get mad at sinjoe for being dishonest company and buy new power supply from other company. and more dishonesty... Now I try to fire tube and it will not work. I now have thousands of dollars of junk and sinjoe has earned thousands of dollars in a dishonest fashion..... this is not acceptable.

Bite the hand that feeds you and soon you will starve to death.

Re: As a Laser Tube Manufacturer, How We Test Laser Tube before Shipment

Very sorry for your very bad purchasing.

As a professioanl and reliable laser tube factory, we will test the laser tube and power supply before shipping.

If not packed well, damaged in shipping is possible. What's the packing way and shipping way? But's small chance.

We suggest plywood packing and sponge inside to protect the goods arrive our customers in safe.

In 2016, all international business, only 2 tubes broken in shipping, but our company take the loss for customers.

If any other questions, feel free to contact me. I'm glad to answer.

Best Regards

Emily