585,764 active members*
4,124 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > CAM Software > ArtCam Pro > Help with 2.5d relief for cubscouts

Help with 2.5d relief for cubscouts

Hello everyone. I am doing some donation time to the local cub scouts. They are needing the ranks redone for there display. What they were wanting is to redo what they have but from the black and white prints. What i purposed was to have a 2.5d relief done of the ranks within a diamond. I had one done bh an artist in a stl format but he is unable to do the others. I am attaching what were looking for. This is the cubscouts and they are hoping someone could assist me get these designs done. My plan was to run them on my cnc router I built. I have photos and black and whites of ranks. We are looking at a max of 5" x 5".

If anyone can help me and let me know what an approximate cost would be. Thanks.

Brooks nelson
    904-233-8567
    [email protected]

http://www.scouting.org/Home/Marketing/Brand/logos/Programs/cubscouting.aspx

Re: Help with 2.5d relief for cubscouts

We have such a ready-made model will cost $ 5

Can I get with you via email to get maybe a screen shot of what you have so I can send to the cub scout committee. They have to approve before I can do anything. I have some questions on the relief. Is it scalable and what file output can you provide. I am currently using fusion 360 that uses an obj import file and I have the use of Solid works. Thanks.

Can I get with you via email or something so I can see the reliefs you have. The cub scouts are really wanting me to move forward but I have to see what the reliefs you have. Thanks.

[email protected] or [email protected]