585,712 active members*
3,917 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Laser Engraving and Cutting Machines > Commercial Laser > Is Rabbit Laser out of business? And laser recommendations

Is Rabbit Laser out of business? And laser recommendations

Hi, I'm fairly new and have been renting time on a 80W Redsail knockoff at a makerspace and it has been working fine for me.

So I'd like to see about getting one for myself to work out of my garage.

It looks like Rabbit Laser comes highly recommended, quite a bit more expensive but has support and seems to use the best quality components amongst all of the Chinese manufacturers.

I've tried to contact them for some basic sales information and used all of the contact methods on their page but they haven't responded in about a week, so I'm not so sure if the premium is justified by the support that comes with the lasers.

So on Amazon there are some lasers that fit my needs from "CNCShop" and "Andy King & SH". http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/...L._SL1500_.jpg
    It looks like they ship out of California.
    Is this a reputable seller? What is the make/model of this laser and how can I find further information on others' experience with it?
    They have a 100W laser that says it comes with a Reci S2 tube. How can I tell if it's real or not? Does anyone know if this seller has a reputation of using all knockoff components?

Re: Is Rabbit Laser out of business? And laser recommendations

Reci tubes tend to be easily identified by quality of finish and have a hand written certificate of conformity on attached label. a picture sent to Reci will have them confirmed as records are kept although never seen one faked.

No Rabbit Laser USA is not out of business you can contact them at 513.217.5707

Quote Originally Posted by RedLaserLady View Post
    No Rabbit Laser USA is not out of business you can contact them at 513.217.5707

Yeah, after sending a couple more emails Ray responded that they would respond more later. That was a couple weeks ago and haven't heard back. I've already purchased a laser from another manufacturer.

I am curious as to what laser you chose and how it has gone thus far? Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Surprising Rabbit is typically responsive. I'd recommend Boss Laser though. My experience with support with the laser has been excellent.