585,690 active members*
5,013 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Community Club House > General Off Topic Discussions > Require your urgent Help PLASMA CAM LIFTER ERROR

Require your urgent Help PLASMA CAM LIFTER ERROR

Hi
    I have this Plasmacam machine with me. I'm facing this issue that when I starts the program, the torch is not coming down,
    The X and Y axes moves perfectly but the Z axis remains at the same height(at the initial position). Because of this I'm not
    able to use the machine for a long time. Recently found this site and thought to post my concern here.
    I hope someone will be able to help me in this topic.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20161210_113801.jpg  

Re: Require your urgent Help PLASMA CAM LIFTER ERROR

I can't help you but you could also try here for help. Plasma Table Discussion Forums - PlasmaSpider.com

Good Luck
    Mike

call plasmacam - does the axis move up and down with the buttons - does the software show the Z axis control features enabled - my z axis cable connectors have to really be pressed together hard whenever connecting them - once in a while I've had to reseat the Z axis connector -
    www.signtorch.com

Quote Originally Posted by SignTorch View Post
    call plasmacam - does the axis move up and down with the buttons - does the software show the Z axis control features enabled - my z axis cable connectors have to really be pressed together hard whenever connecting them - once in a while I've had to reseat the Z axis connector -
    hi,
    Thanks for your reply
    And yes using the buttons, while doing trial run in Manual mode, I'm able to move the lifter up and down. But when auto mode is ON,the Z axis never comes down.

Usually if there is a critical problem with the Z axis an error code appears on your computer screen within the plasmacam software. If you press the up and down arrows (on the right hand corner of the control) it should move the z axis up and down. There is also a lot of trouble shooting information within the plasmacam video manual that came with the machine. Plasmacams tech support or their online owners community can also be really helpful for you, as well.