I recently built the air powered draw bar for my Mill turn featured in these plans;

POWER DRAWBAR KIT

The plans cost $15 and I think are worth it. I did tweak the parts a bit to fit the Millturn and modeled them to make with the Millturn.

The unit pretty much works as planned. I use the Tormach TTS tooling and it is very handy to make the quick changes and have the tools in a tool table. Not quite an ATC, but not bad. The impact wrench used is pretty basic and can stall. To remove a tool, I typically bump the lever down a few times rather than holding it down continuously. I have had no trouble with tools slipping. There is a torque control in the impact wrench valve that I think may be overly restricting flow. I may gut it and see how that works. From the photos, you can see that I had to do some sawing on the upper machine shroud. I made a funnel shaped receiver to insure the socket lines up with the nut, but doubt if that is needed. I got that idea from Bob Warfield at CNC COOKBOOK.

I am open to sharing what I have done, but don't want to cut into the original designers revenue stream. I have offered to send them the DXF files so that anyone purchasing their plan could also receive them. However, they have not responded. In any case, it was pretty easy to build, gave me a first project to do with the Millturn, and works as planned.